What's the best console at the moment?

luke_holte_ender

What's the best console around at the moment?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best console around at the moment?

• Wii
    • PS3
    • Xbox 360
    • PSP
    • Other

360 wont get GT & MGS both will be up there with GTA.

Not much difference really.

Wii is not a full on gamers console its a social toy, a very good one but i cannot imagine sitting down for a couple hr season on GTA for example (if it was out on it)

Wii is not a full on gamers console its a social toy, a very good one but i cannot imagine sitting down for a couple hr season on GTA for example (if it was out on it)

Absolutely completely wrong. The Wii is for proper gamers, not Johnny comes latelys who think that gaming is only about FPS.

If you don't think Mario Galaxy is the best game ever you don't know what gaming really is.

Wii is not a full on gamers console its a social toy

I see your point but

Super mario Galaxy

Smash Bros. Brawl

Mario Kart

Resi 4

Metroid prime 3

and the revolution that is PES 2008 in Wii have changed my mind about the console. Games aren't about graphics they are about gameplay. I have voted the Wii becuase its the best value for money by a distance but in the long run the MicroScum X-red light-box will probably be the best console.

Although comparing the new next gen consoles is like comparing apple and oranges really.

Jez I agree that the Wii WAS not a serious gamers console at the start but it is becoming better.

Re the best consoles. I agree with tomzep, horses for courses.

Highest spec is the PS3 so technically that's the best.

Best choice of games. Probably the XBox 360 (if we're not including 2nd gen PS2).

Best value for money. Either the 360 or the Wii.

Most diverse is the Wii thanks to it's unique controls.

So it's really about what you want. They all offer something the others don't. So no matter which one you buy, there'll be something it doesn't have. Net result ? Buy them all :D

Absolutely completely wrong. The Wii is for proper gamers, not Johnny comes latelys who think that gaming is only about FPS.

If you don't think Mario Galaxy is the best game ever you don't know what gaming really is.

Well, I played my first FPS about 15 years ago. So hardly Johnny Come Lately really.

I also don't think Mario Galaxy is the best game ever. And by your reckoning that means I know nothing about gaming. Wow, nothing like a sweeping statement.

Regarding which is the best, I've played all three and they are all excellent for different reasons. I own a 360 at the moment but will probably get a PS3 and Wii when the prices come down.

PS3 is the better console but the xbox 360 has the better games but of course this will soon change with MGS and GTA

GTA is multi platform, so the 360 has it too, so the PS3 has nothing on the 360 there.

Vice versa infact with the 360's exclusive content for GTAIV!

Â