Premier League Hall of fame...

villalad21

Will induct their first 2 players in March.

Top 3 in my opinion:

1. Alan Shearer

2. Paul Scholes

3. Thierry Henry

Was almost gonna make a Jesse Lingard joke but i won't.

Edited by villalad21

its a fan vote meaning id be surprised if gerrard doesn't get in, the first inductee of the HoF will be a bloke who never even won it

should be giggs and probably shearer but I wouldn't moan at shearer, scholes or henry

what they should do is expand it to say 5 players (or even 10, or even an 11) and a manager per season and have it done by committee not by fans

When you say Premier League, I immediately think of Shearer, so he's gotta be one of them. Giggs is probably deserved with appearances, titles, general ability etc... Henry was dominating, Fowler was prolific, Gerrard/Lampard/Terry etc... obviously more recent big names with loads of appearances. Barry has the most PL appearance title doesn't he?

52 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

When you say Premier League, I immediately think of Shearer, so he's gotta be one of them. Giggs is probably deserved with appearances, titles, general ability etc... Henry was dominating, Fowler was prolific, Gerrard/Lampard/Terry etc... obviously more recent big names with loads of appearances. Barry has the most PL appearance title doesn't he?

Yeah. Disgrace if Shearer is left out

8 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Carlton Palmer for me as he gave hope that anyone could become a professional footballer regardless of ability 

Taylor gave him about 20 England caps as well 😂

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

Taylor gave him about 20 England caps as well 😂

Partnering Andy Sinton and Geoff Thomas in the England midfield of the era

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â