WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

It's made it to my facebook. That's a token of appreciation.

you should join sickopedia as it made it on there about 4 months ago :winkold:

ssshhhhhhhhhhhh!

to be fair if mock the week can steal from it why cant I?

Osama bumps into Sadam in hell.

Osama says," I saw what happened to you, found in a hole then hung buy the neck".

Sadam replies, "At least i didnt get my back door smashed in, shot in the face and then drowned by seamen"

My mates missus left him last Thursday, she said she was going out for a pint of milk and never come back!

I asked him how he was coping and he said "Not bad, I've been using that powdered stuff".

Nelson Mandella is sitting on the lawn of the Presidential mansion having a sneaky beer when a car transporter pulls up.

A little Japanese bloke jumps out the cab, and thrusts a clip board under Nelson's nose saying "You sign, you sign?"

Nelson looks puzzled and says "I'm not signing for this I haven't ordered any new cars - what are you doing here?"

The Japanese bloke looks back at his clip board, scratches his head and asks "You not Nissan Maindealer?"

I was a bit disappointed when I switched on a show called Total Wipeout this morning.

I was expecting a documentary about the Liberal Democrats.

I saw Cristiano Ronaldo in town today.

I said, "Can you sign my shirt?"

He said, "Have you got a pen?"

I said, "Shit, no. Hang on".

With that I threw myself on the floor, rolled over theatrically and began to cry.

He said, "How's that going to get a pen?"

I said, "Well that's how you **** do it"

I was a bit disappointed when I switched on a show called Total Wipeout this morning.

I was expecting a documentary about the Liberal Democrats.

Stolen for Facebook.

Osama Bin Laden has just broadcast a public message on Al Jazeera TV to prove he is still alive.... He says ' Birmingham City were shit on saturday ' . However US Intelligence sources have dismissed it saying he could have recorded anytime in the last 10 years.

Man came up to me this morning and said, "can you tell me what you call a person that comes from Corsica ?'

'Corsican' - I replied.

:lol: Reminds me of.

A man asks his colleague "Do you know where you and your wife are going in America?" "Alaska." he replies. "Nah don't worry, I will"

My favourite joke for years! :lol:

Osama Bin Laden has just broadcast a public message on Al Jazeera TV to prove he is still alive.... He says ' Birmingham City were shit on saturday ' . However US Intelligence sources have dismissed it saying he could have recorded anytime in the last 10 years.

:lol:

Love it!

Osama Bin Laden has just broadcast a public message on Al Jazeera TV to prove he is still alive.... He says ' Birmingham City were shit on saturday ' . However US Intelligence sources have dismissed it saying he could have recorded anytime in the last 100 years.

Fixed

Man came up to me this morning and said, "can you tell me what you call a person that comes from Corsica ?'

'Corsican' - I replied.

:lol: Reminds me of.

A man asks his colleague "Do you know where you and your wife are going in America?" "Alaska." he replies. "Nah don't worry, I will"

My favourite joke for years! :lol:

My wife's gone to the West Indies.......

Jamaica?

No, she has gone of her own free will.

Â