WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30am

this morning. Can you believe that, 2:30am?

Luckily for him I was still up playing my bagpipes.

Like it.

Sorta binnedunne, but with a set of drums instead of bagpipes

What this "sorta" bindunne nonsense? Either it's a fat, useless pissed up Aston Villa defender inside a receptacle for the collection of rubbish, or it isn't!

Probably a BD...

An Englishman and Irishman and a Scotsman are all in a bar, drinking. Suddenly the Englishman says "my lad was born on St. Georges day, so we named the lad George." The scotsman says "Same, my bairn was born on st. Andrews day, so I named him Andrew." The Irishman looks astonished and says "Well I'll be ****, wait until I get home and tell little Pancake!"

Women are like Orange Juice cartons. It's not the shape or size that matters or even how sweet the juice is. It's getting those **** flaps to open.

fep8o5.jpg

Probably a BD...

An Englishman and Irishman and a Scotsman are all in a bar, drinking. Suddenly the Englishman says "my lad was born on St. Georges day, so we named the lad George." The scotsman says "Same, my bairn was born on st. Andrews day, so I named him Andrew." The Irishman looks astonished and says "Well I'll be ****, wait until I get home and tell little Pancake!"

over my head.

Probably a BD...

over my head.

Mahoney's comment is funnier than the joke!

A Yorkshireman's dog dies and as it was a favourite pet so he decides to have a gold statue made by a jeweller to remember the dog by.

Yorkshireman: "Can tha mek us a gold statue of yon dog?"

Jeweller: "Do you want it 18 carat?"

Yorkshireman: "No I want it chewin' a bone yer daft bugger!"

The discussion on games made me dredge this one up! One for the nerds amongst us. 8)

My girlfriend told me to stop playing Pokemon as it was childish.

I started thrashing about and roared "You don't have enough badges to control me!"

The discussion on games made me dredge this one up! One for the nerds amongst us. 8)

My girlfriend told me to stop playing Pokemon as it was childish.

I started thrashing about and roared "You don't have enough badges to control me!"

:notworthy:

Outside a Church in Boston a young boy is weeping, and an old lady approaches him and says, "What's wrong, honey?"

The little boy replies between sobs, "My Grandma passed away this morning."

"I'm so sorry to hear that," says the kind old lady. "Do you want me to call Father O'Riley?"

"No," replies the boy. "Sex is the last thing I have in mind."

Two blokes sitting in a pub. The first guy says "you know what, I could have sex with any woman in here".

The second guy says "Oh yeah, how's that then?" The first guy says "Because I'm a rapist."

The FA have completed their investigations into Wayne Rooney's foul mouthed celebration at the weekend. Having wathed him stare into a camera and shout "**** off...What??..**** Off..." they concluded the thick word removed was just having an argument with his own reflection

Â