WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness.

An Irish priest is driving down to New York and gets stopped for speeding in Connecticut. The state trooper smells alcohol on the priest's breath and then sees an empty wine bottle on the floor of the car. He says, "Sir, have you been drinking?" "Just water," says the priest. The trooper says, "Then why do I smell wine?" The priest looks at the bottle and says, "Good Lord! He's done it again!"

Four married guys go golfing. On the 4th hole the following conversation took place:

First Guy "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out golfing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will paint every room in the house next weekend."

Second Guy says "That's nothing - I had to promise my wife that I will re-landscape the whole backyard."

Third Guy "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I'll remodel the kitchen AND bathroom for her!"

They continue to play the hole when they realised that the fourth guy has not said a word. So they ask him, "You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come golfing this weekend. What's the deal?"

Fourth guy says "You silly bastards have got it all wrong! I just set my alarm for 5:30am. When it went off, I gave the wife a slap on the arse and said: 'Golf course or intercourse?' She said 'Wear sun-block'."

Jesus and Moses were strolling by the Red Sea, when Moses nudged Jesus and said, "Psst. Hey, Jesus, I've still got it."

Moses turned towards the Red Sea and lifted his staff on high. The angels began to sing, the gentle sea breeze turned into a raging gale, and the waters of the Red Sea were parted. Moses lowered his arms and, with a smug grin on his face, turned back to face Jesus.

Jesus scoffed. "Moses, my boy," said the Messiah, "I have still got it." And with a flourish of his robes, Jesus stepped onto the waters of the Red Sea and began to stride across without so much as a ripple.

But to Moses' amazement, halfway across the water, Jesus suddenly began to sink. He splashed into the water and began to choke and flounder as the waves tossed him around. Moses grumbled at Jesus' silliness and parted the water once more. Moses helped Jesus back to shore, as the Saviour hacked up salt water.

When they had finally reached shore, Moses slapped a consoling hand on Jesus' shoulder and said, "Don't worry about it, Lord. Last time you tried it, you didn't have holes in your feet."

See Falklands War hero Simon Weston wants a divorce from his wife.

Seemingly his kids look nothing like him

SimonWeston.jpg

February - 14 year old girl burns herself on a sunbed, in Barry, Wales.

April - 10 year old girl suffers 70% burns after using a sunbed in Port Talbot, Wales.

I know Simon Weston is a Welsh national hero but these girls have taken it a bit far.

Following George Forman's example Ricky Hatton has gone into making kitchen accesories. He has brought out a line of toasters. Trouble is they don't do two rounds

I think Alan Shearer is doing a really good job at Newcastle. When he took over he was only asked to keep them in the league, but now I hear they have three cup finals to look forward to.

Â