Midweek Football 17/20 February

andykeenan

Just now, PaulC said:

Think they will get blown away myself

City ground looks half empty. Fair weather fans 

Is there some underlying issue at City? Basically begging fans to take the allocation for the league cup final, can’t fill it for CL or PL games. I know the league cup isn’t the sexiest competition but you can be sure Arsenal, Liverpool, Man United, Spurs etc would all shift them no problem.

They are blessed with some genuine world class superstars and they don’t want to watch them live.

Just now, Genie said:

Is there some underlying issue at City? Basically begging fans to take the allocation for the league cup final, can’t fill it for CL or PL games. I know the league cup isn’t the sexiest competition but you can be sure Arsenal, Liverpool, Man United, Spurs etc would all shift them no problem.

They are blessed with some genuine world class superstars and they don’t want to watch them live.

City are in Madrid 3 days before the final and probably 5th or 6th visit to Wembley in last 2 seasons, think its 3rd League Cup final in a row. Probably quite low on fans priority with the cost

• Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

Too many games and too much success for too many years.

Fans are not as rich as their owners and they are understandably jaded by now. Luxury problem obviously, we should be so lucky but still.

Just now, Zatman said:

Atalanta I really hope go far in this tournament, squad isnt so young either so wont get the Monaco, Ajax ripped apart treatment

Gollini did the right move from his perspective.

They are a fun club to watch, scores tons of goals.

1 minute ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Lanzini, Felipe Anderson, Bowen and Haller on the bench. The expensive Fornals not making the squad. Moyes is Moyes. 

For the squad they have he was an awful choice. 

10 minutes ago, sne said:

What a player De Bruyne is. 

All that amazing talent and still does all the hard work and tracking back. Such work ethic. 

He's been the best player in the league but he wont get a look in for player of the year. Imagine voting for Jordan Henderson ahead of de bruyne? You would want to have had a lobotomy to do that. 

• Like 1

Â