Mills or Burrell?

TrentVilla

The most repulsive celeb  

31 members have voted

1. 1. The most repulsive celeb

• Heather Mills
    • Paul Burrell

I believe the Sun are running this as a phone in poll

Wow. Really? I haven't picked a copy of that rag up since Hillsborough and never will so find it rather concerning that my mind works like one of the hacks at that place.

Thankfully we don't get much royal press over here (there isn't the interest funnily enough) so this one's easy. It's Millsy all the way.

I blame the media for putting them in my face as much as i do them for being tools.

As much a Mills is clearly a complete clearing in the woods, i think there is something weird and creepy about Burrell, so i'd have to say i dislike him more.

Mind you Mills did close the gap a long way this morning when i read she claimed to have donated 80-90% of her earnings to charity and her tax receipts showed she'd made no donations whatsoever. clearing in the woods!

Heather Mills - just can't stand the money-grabbing, attention-seeking b**ch.

Burrell is just mildy annoying as he seems a bit slimy & arrogant, but thats about it.

I couldn't put it better

Thankfully we don't get much royal press over here (there isn't the interest funnily enough) so this one's easy. It's Millsy all the way.

Really? I always thought trying to get hold of info on the royals movements was like gold dust over there especially in the 70's and 80's? :D

"There's only one way to find out.....................FIIIIIIIIGGGHHHTTT!!!!!!!"

:clap:

(Mills would destroy Burrell in a fight though!)

Only by detaching her wooden leg and clubbing him with it, or perhaps she could have some sort of alternative attachment like a spike or a go go Gadget thing going on.

I wouldn't rule Burrell out though I bet he can scratch and pull hair with the best of them.

Â