Mills or Burrell?

TrentVilla

The most repulsive celeb  

31 members have voted

1. 1. The most repulsive celeb

• Heather Mills
    • Paul Burrell

"There's only one way to find out.....................FIIIIIIIIGGGHHHTTT!!!!!!!"

:clap:

(Mills would destroy Burrell in a fight though!)

Only by detaching her wooden leg and clubbing him with it, or perhaps she could have some sort of alternative attachment like a spike or a go go Gadget thing going on.

I wouldn't rule Burrell out though I bet he can scratch and pull hair with the best of them.

He looks like a biter to me!

resists obvious pillow-biter gag

I can't decide which of these repulsive individuals I dislike the most. So over to everyone else, who is worse and why Paul Burrell or Heather Mills?

god, you've got me Trent.

Simply could not answer!!

if ai had a gun, and had to shoot one of them, i think i'd try to line them up together and see if the "magic buller" could penetrate the pair of feckers.

both pond scum.

but mills takes it for me as burrell's never had a beatle hanging out of his arse..i think.

superb! :lol:

however, he did go on "I'm a celeb, get me out of here" and do the whole jungle sh*t, so the possibility of him having had a Beetle up his arse at some point cannot be fully rejected.....

if ai had a gun, and had to shoot one of them, i think i'd try to line them up together and see if the "magic buller" could penetrate the pair of feckers.

but who would you put in front?

thinking about it logically, Burrell.

If Mills was in front, there would be the possibility of the shot hitting the artificial leg and deflecting to safety ....................

Burrell! At least the beatle guy enjoyed the use of Mills before things turned nasty.Yes, £24m is a lot, but he should have known.

For someone betraying a royal, is like selling out your own country IMO. (not that if I support the Royals or anything)

For someone betraying a royal, is like selling out your own country IMO.

only if you're an advocate of them.

I mean, if you disagree with the Royal Family and everyhting it stands for and believe the country would be better off without them, then how would you be selling out your country by betarying them?

He's still a complete word removed though.

If Mills was in front, there would be the possibility of the shot hitting the artificial leg and deflecting to safety ....................

Well, no, thinking about it logically she's thinner and her head's empty so there'd be more of a chance of the bullet getting to the 2nd person.

Can we add Paul McCartney, Princess Di(ed) and Prince Chas to the poll?

And then add all of them so I can press that button

who is Prince Chas?

King Dave's musical partner ......

Well, no, thinking about it logically she's thinner and her head's empty so there'd be more of a chance of the bullet getting to the 2nd person.

Ah yes but then Mills my spot 5p on the floor and bend over to get it, never one to miss an opportunity, afterall it wouldn't be the first time she has bent over for money!! :D

The end result being that Burrell takes a direct hit in the face, again probably not a first either.

Â