Is this years FA Cup semi line-up good or bad for the cup ?

BOF

What do you think?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• I think it's great for the cup
    • I think it's bad for the cup
    • Other (specify)

Do you think having ManUre/Arsenal/Liverplop/Chel$ki in the semi-final makes the cup more valuable and therefore makes for a better final or do you think a line-up involving Portsmouth, Barnsley, Cardiff & WBA/Bristol Rovers brings back the magic and makes it a better cup instead? I'm unsure. I know it has been crap for our European campaign this season but taking us out of the equation for a minute do you think this years semi line-up is good or bad for the cup?

The final will now be epic, two teams trying to write a big chapter in thier clubs history. With two equalish teams showing more pashion than they've ever done. GREAT for the fa cup, lets everyone dream!

Bad for villa!

Its good for the cup. Its bad for our UEFA qualification ambitions.

Yep. A shame it happened as we're competing for europe again but brilliant for the competition.

Last year's final was utterly dire and we also won't have the spectacle of a complete mis match like Manure v Millwall from a couple of years ago so I'm looking forward to seeing who gets there.

Pompey are the favourites but struggle to score goals (Defoe is cup tied) and I reckon Cardiff or the Baggies would give them a close run match.

I was disappointed when it meant an extra place to the UEFA is lost. That apart though it is definitely good for the cup and will be a far more interesting few games now instead of the predictable top4 v outsider routs or the top 4 v top 4 bores. Pompey Cardiff and Albion all have good supports as well so i reckon the atmosphere will be far better

by not finsihing 5th we iput our own destiny in others hands, not unlucky at all

fantastic FA cup this year, brilliant 1/4 final games ..

I was out of love of the Fa cup now I am back in lovewith it

What he said

I tink it's refreshing and definitely a good thing.

It's a shame it had to happen this year, obviously, but I am really looking forward to the final now.

thats the luck of the Draw, remember Millwall got the final just like that a few years ago

I have no particular beef with Millwall though. The stripey filth on the other hand are intolerable as it is. Can't imagine what they'll be like if they win the FA cup.

Â