Tickets

turvontour

There are now just under 14,000 for sale for this one - the two home league games over Christmas are down to about 1,300 between them and will sell out in the next few days - it'll be interesting to see if that then has an impact on sales for this one with the Christmas gift crowd - if it does, the club could still end up having been (economically) right to price this game the way they have.

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

There are now just under 14,000 for sale for this one - the two home league games over Christmas are down to about 1,300 between them and will sell out in the next few days - it'll be interesting to see if that then has an impact on sales for this one with the Christmas gift crowd - if it does, the club could still end up having been (economically) right to price this game the way they have.

Fingers crossed. Grabbed tickets for me and the other half as I try to get her hooked. A freezing December evening to watch the reserves in a 1/3 empty stadium probably isn't going to do the trick!

Edited by Davkaus

On 03/12/2019 at 19:38, OutByEaster? said:

Any update on ticket sales?

There's just over 12,000 left, so we're currently on for an attendance of around 29,000.

However, the two league home games have now sold out (other than the odd return) so this is the only thing currently on sale. There was a queue of 49 people to get into the ticket site about five minutes ago and that's the only thing they can buy.

It's ticking away slowly - I reckon we'll end up with about 33-34k.

1 hour ago, Elton said:

Prices reduced to £20 for season ticket holders for 72 hours. Those that have already purchased at £30 are being sent a £10 food/drink voucher. 

Interesting - that's as a direct result of comments at the Supporters meeting - they got it wrong and Purslow wanted to change it.

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Interesting - that's as a direct result of comments at the Supporters meeting - they got it wrong and Purslow wanted to change it.

Yes, the party line is that the team that Liverpool are putting out is the reason the price has been considered too high, although I’d happily pay to watch us play their ladies team if it meant we got through to the semis.

• Like 2

On 13/12/2019 at 19:11, OutByEaster? said:

When/how will we get the £10 vouchers? 

Hi folks,

A Hibs fan here,  I'm in town with work and looking for a ticket to the game. I see it's only on sale to ST holders and people with previous purchases so obviously I don't fall under that.

Is there any other obvious way to get a ticket to the game? I see it looks like there will be some empty seat and would be a shame to miss out as I'm keen to get along to the game!

Cheers.

12 hours ago, McGinniesta said:

Hi folks,

A Hibs fan here,  I'm in town with work and looking for a ticket to the game. I see it's only on sale to ST holders and people with previous purchases so obviously I don't fall under that.

Is there any other obvious way to get a ticket to the game? I see it looks like there will be some empty seat and would be a shame to miss out as I'm keen to get along to the game!

Cheers.

Give the club a call- if they have any sense with the many thousands of empty tickets available they will sell you one 

1 hour ago, avfc456 said:

Give the club a call- if they have any sense with the many thousands of empty tickets available they will sell you one 

Thanks for the reply mate, unfortunately I already tried that and they won't sell to me in case I'm a Liverpool supporter.

Seems a bit overly cautious, I remember Hibs did the same thing a while back too.

Last minute decision to go tonight and happily my ST seats were still available.

Whilst in the ticket office one bloke was being turned away because he didn't have a booking history, now I understand that this kid could have been a plop supporter but it did seem a bit daft at the time. 

I know this may seem like a silly question because I've been a ST holder for years, but how do you get and booking history if they won't allow you to buy a ticket without one?

Edited by av1

Â