Tickets

turvontour

Ticket Info 

Adults from £20, Student/Armed Forcesfrom £15, Over 65s from £15, Under 21s from £10, Under 18s from £5

On sale dates:
Season Ticket Holders to purchase their own seat - Online from 15 November 5pm - Phone/In Person from 18 November
Claret and Cub Members with a home league booking history since the 2016-17 season - Online from 22 November 5pm - Phone/In Person from 25 November
Claret and Cub Members - Online from 27 November 5pm - Phone/In Person from 28 November
Season Ticket holders additional tickets - Online from 29 November 5pm - Phone/In Person from 2 December 
Supporters with a home league booking history since the 2016-17 season - Online from 6 December 5pm - Phone/In Person from 9 December

0ABFE870-D299-4DB0-99A2-05F1EB70D08B.jpeg

54 minutes ago, andykeenan said:

Liverpool allocation 4,500 North upper & lower 

Not what I heard normal away end and lower tier North Stand.  Front 3 rows of upper cordoned off.  So season ticket holders in rows A-C upper and all of lower need to relocate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, S-Platt said:

Not what I heard normal away end and lower tier North Stand.  Front 3 rows of upper cordoned off.  So season ticket holders in rows A-C upper and all of lower need to relocate.

I wonder what the thinking behind this was. There did seem to be a fair bit of trouble with the Villa fans down in the corner of the Doug Ellis against Wolves. 

The prices to this game are not far off a disgrace.

I've been to every game this season, home and away. For £30 to watch a Carabao Cup game with two reserve sides I think I'll miss my first game of the season.

£20 would have been a fair price during the Christmas month with a stack of fixtures coming up.

• Like 1

Yes, would have liked to attend this one but I cannot justify paying £30 for a reserve game on top of my season ticket price and then another £30 for my girlfriend. In December. For a reserve game with a dead atmosphere.

It's an absolute disgrace. I have not been this angry at the club in a long time.

Right now, this is looking like something of a disaster for the club - there are 17,500 seats still available - season ticket holders have had the chance to buy their own tickets and members with a history have also had a day - in total, it looks like we've sold about 20,000 tickets. At the moment, this crowd could be sub 30k. 

I can understand them not automatically giving it to ST holders again. A lot didn’t turn up or resell their seats against Wolves in the previous round. The majority of tickets being around £30 for this game is a bit of a joke though. Especially considering it’s midweek, on TV and we know both teams are highly likely to be second string. They should have made it at max £15 and it would sell out.

On 23/11/2019 at 00:40, OutByEaster? said:

Right now, this is looking like something of a disaster for the club - there are 17,500 seats still available - season ticket holders have had the chance to buy their own tickets and members with a history have also had a day - in total, it looks like we've sold about 20,000 tickets. At the moment, this crowd could be sub 30k. 

That's not  that bad. Most league cups games I been to at Villa have been less than 30,000 apart from the semi final home legs.

5 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

That's not  that bad. Most league cups games I been to at Villa have been less than 30,000 apart from the semi final home legs.

in days gone by I'd agree, but this season is the most consistently highly attended in our history - every single league game has been near enough a sell out, the next one has already sold out and the two over Christmas aren't far off. To go under 30,000 against that background is very disappointing.

Â