Sex or Football?

Ryan.

If you could only have one which would it be?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. If you could only have one which would it be?

• Football
    • Sex

The choice is between having a season ticket and having to have a wank for the rest of my life, or getting my rocks off whenever i want and only seeing the scores come in on Soccer Saturday? Sorry footy, its been nice knowing ya!

Currently 43% have said football...

Right so that means that 43% of the site is pre-pubescent or needs to put some more effort in in the bedroom. I'd have thought it'd have been no contest really. I love the game but you know... I love something else that bit more :lol:.

Of course it could mean 43% of the site are middle aged hoursewives... I kid I kid!

Very difficult one for me, this. Having sex is probably the best feeling in the world, and to know I could never have sex againg for the rest of my life would be horrible. On the other hand, football is such a big part of my life - it's my hobby, my (albeit very far from full time) job and one of my most important social arenas. With my coaching duties on top of my passion for Villa and watching football in general, I have football related activities almost every day of the week . As a single, young male, I have to be honest enough to admit that sex doesn't happen quite as often as that so it's not as if a big chunk of my everyday life would disappear.

But who am I kidding? I choose sex :)

When I'm fourty something, married with kids and bored of sex with whatever woman I've shacked up with, I'd choose football.

As it stands I'm a sexually active 22 year old who despite having the charm of a potato, is fortunately attractive enough not to have to use the aforementioned charm ;) I could not give up sex now!

Â