Cameron Archer

Zatman

Just seen the finishes on sky sports news, no hesitation from him, comes very naturally. I really hope we don't let him go, he needs to be part of the setup here next season and get regular game time. Imagine in a few years, big Jhon Duran winning headers for Archer to bury....If they get promotion they will want to keep him, we must not sell

5 minutes ago, Khizzy said:

He's not exactly prolific in the PL. I'd rather we break the bank for a top goalscorer and give a chance to one of our own, who potentially has a much higher ceiling than Watkins. Duran will also get a chance to show what he's capable of. Honestly, we can do better than Watkins. 

No we cannot. Straight up there are maybe 30 strikers in world football better than him. It's hard to argue someone like Mitrovic is better as well. Becuase of Watkins additional defensive work and interplay. 

13 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I'm sure he will. I'd rather send him out for a full season loan to Boro though if they get promoted or to another top Championship club

Agree. And I’m sure Boro would be happy to take him on loan again. The only slight concern with promoted teams is that many go down the route of thinking they need someone proven, and start chucking their new found wealth at it. If we were to send him out again it would need to be somewhere he is going to start most/every week. 

Â