Weekends Football 2/4 August

andykeenan

My stream is about 6 minutes behind, but from what I've seen so far.

Leeds very much controlling possession but rarely creating much, we've been quite happy to let them pass the ball around in their half, then pressing once they pass the halfway line.

Diedhiou being asked to do too much, not getting any support and the service into him has been poor.

Leeds keep this up and Lee Johnson will need to come up with something special....in his post match excuses. Such as, Leeds had to many fans, Bielsa should not be allowed to wear glasses or Leeds were more match fit on account of reaching the play offs last year.

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Leeds keep this up and Lee Johnson will need to come up with something special....in his post match excuses. Such as, Leeds had to many fans, Bielsa should not be allowed to wear glasses or Leeds were more match fit on account of reaching the play offs last year.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Johnson is a prick. 

The sort of bloke who has a wank over a picture of himself 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Ellis Harrison looks pretty good. Bet he could step up a division. Curtis as well. Impressed. 

He was at Ipswich under Paul hurst and Paul  lambert last season in championship. He signed from Bristol rovers last summer.

Edited by Villan4Life

Â