Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

7 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

My favourite player and has been for some time.

Five consecutive goals in home games, 70 PL appearances from a possible 72.

Testament to him. Never had he gone hiding, he shows up to every game, shows for the ball, is so bloody consistent. 

Thank goodness he has gone so under the radar to the point we can hopefully grow with him. 

Not to mention he could have left us when we were shite under Gerrard and he stuck with us.

Love him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

Robbie Mustoe on pre match analysis in the US -- "I think Douglas Luiz is one of the best holding defensive midfielders in the league, probably in the top 3 in the PL". 

I'd just remove the words "holding defensive". Today he was playing more like the forward point of a diamond. He can play the holding role, but he's got more to his game than that

• Like 1

Just now, VillaAlex said:

Testament to him. Never had he gone hiding, he shows up to every game, shows for the ball, is so bloody consistent. 

Thank goodness he has gone so under the radar to the point we can hopefully grow with him. 

Not to mention he could have left us when we were shite under Gerrard and he stuck with us.

Love him.

I said this ages ago too when some were questioning him...

Always wants the ball, demands the ball and has complete awareness of his ability.

Luiz is getting better too!

• Like 1

Â