The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

If I impersonated an Irish person, or a french person, no-one would say anything.

Why is impersonating chinese people taboo for some reason?

Exactly. My bloody flatmate is Chinese and he impersonates the older members of his family in the same way.

If I impersonated an Irish person, or a french person, no-one would say anything.

I agree with the general point you make. But this is the new leader of the party that was previously in government (up to a few weeks ago). Almost, but not quite, our prime minister. It's really not the done thing for someone of that status. Though I appreciate you've maybe been de-sensitised by the master, Prince Phillip :)

I agree with the general point you make. But this is the new leader of the party that was previously in government (up to a few weeks ago). Almost, but not quite, our prime minister. It's really not the done thing for someone of that status. Though I appreciate you've maybe been de-sensitised by the master, Prince Phillip :)

Oh yeh, I appreciate it's inappropriate in your video, it just sent me off on an off topic tangent.

It's true though, you can't do a Chinese accent, it's not the done thing.

What was more funny about that (sticking to the Chinese theme) was that on the same day the Sun had a picture of Jade Goody on the front page with the headline "Racist pig",

they also had a picture on the back page of one of the chinese snooker players (I think it was Marco Fu) with the headline "Pot Noodle".

Â