The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

More America.

If the New York Yankees are Manchester United, then New Jersey is Essex? (watch to the end, the last minute is brilliant!)

Hahaha there were so many errors in their speech it was hilarious.

"My name is JON KUPO, nobody knows my first name, it's just Kupo"...dumbass you just said your first name is Jon.

"I'm into sports, I'm into everything, but I'm a girls guy, I cant' deal with relationships"

Then the fact that the mother is wearing a necklace with the **** holy cross and she's like "She's gotta sleep with him not me"....

Then at the end "did you get that on film? that's gold, that's liquid gold!" How the **** is it anything LIQUID? You twunt!

Those people make me sick!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoKZbOSvVa0Mind you, they are always better when the person commentating on it hasnt seen it before either, arent they?

I like the bit where they bring in the expert to add his perceptive insights: "At this point in time she's exhibited that she probably does not have much thought for the safety of others on the road ".

Thanks for that, Professor.

MORE America. Only with an English guy holding the mic. He has done quite well in losing his Scouse accent. :D

From the excellent Daily Show, basically taking the piss out of people protesting against Obama for exaggerating the cause they are protesting against. Yes, a Cambridge graduate running rings around a housewife is like shooting fish in a barrel, but its still funny.

'Her' off Britains got talent What an amazing voice.

Interestingly enough, they discussed this on the Stern show this morning

Howard said that they were promoting this Susan Boyle woman on the news so he wanted to check that out. Howard said he went on the internet and watched the clip of this woman singing on the show ''Britain's Got Talent.'' Howard said that Simon Cowell and Piers Morgan are on the show as judges. Howard said that this woman looked like a man in drag and she was heavy. He said she looks kind of like a man. Howard said that she almost looks retarded. Gary said she has the biggest eyebrows of any human he's seen.

Howard said that he audience were laughing at this woman and then she starts singing and she sings like an angel. Howard said that she was never able to get out and perform because she had taken care of her mother all these years. Howard said that she claims that she's never even been kissed. Robin said that every woman should be able to get kissed at some point in their life.

Howard said that this woman goes on to sing and it's amazing. He said he would play the clip but you really have to see the visual. Howard said that she looks like Belushi in drag or something.

Howard said he was going to play one of Susan Boyle's songs but it was actually Blue Iris singing ''I love cock and balls'' instead.

Howard said that was the big news this week that this woman could sing. They showed a picture of her on the monitors in the studio and Artie said she looked like Simon Cowell with a wig. Howard said it looked like she might have hair coming out of her chin too. She really can sing beautifully according to Howard.

Howard said that the song she did was from a play but he wasn't sure what it was. Gary said the song was from Les Miserables and the Howard TV guys had the audio if he wanted to hear it. Howard had them play it. Howard said he did get the chills when he watched it. Robin said it was amazing. She said that it could bring you to tears.

Artie said he wanted to **** the blonde judge on that show. Howard said that she is hot. He didn't know who she was though. Artie said that the singing was unbelievable. Howard said it was kind of a beautiful thing because they were goofing on her like she was a retard or something.

Â