Gabby15

UFC/Pride/MMA

No, thought it would be more competitive but you never know how fighters will react to losing all that weight.

Will be interesting to see those two fight at Bantamweight now!

Cerrone is still awesome.

Ariane Lipski might have lost that fight but holy hell, she's better looking than the ringcard-girls. She better get on Instagram stat! Rachel Ostovich has that down to a tee :D

Bloody great cart all around, apart from Greg Hardys brainfart.

6 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Conor is apparently in the shit properly this time.

Would he really be thT stupid to man handle her though?? I’m not so sure. Has to much to lose

story has been reported here since December though no name was mentioned but "offline" it has always been speculated. He allegedly has a lot of other dodgy "offline" stories doing the rounds in Dublin that cantbe speculated that it doesnt really surprise people

Can someone send me a PM on what Conor is supposed to have done or link to a story about it? I'm intrigued now.

Rob Whittaker makes wheight for the fight tonight and then has to get immidiate suregry for a hernia. Title fight off the card. :(

Massive shame, although Israel vs Anderson was always the bigger draw for me. 

I just hope it doesn’t go the way of Fedor fight...

I've totally missed out on Kron Gracie being on the UFC roster. Fights Alex Caceres this weekend

Well, he made quick work of that. Striking looked very Gracie-ish but his grappling is textbook.

And Cain broke again, shame but not surprising