UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Brilliant news & good that UFC recognised the massive damage it would do to them with nobody watching or able to record on Eleven so triggered an exit clause before they had even started.

Eleven are pretty much dead and won't be around to finish showing the spanish season. Apparently less than 50,000 UK subsciptions total and most of those for the golf in the first week.

Edited by LakotaDakota

The Alexander The Mauler Gustavsson vs Jon Bonehead Jones fight is being moved from Vegas to LA as Jones has once again tested positive for steroids.

This time thou it's apparently trace amounts from the last time he was caught so the fight will still go on, but not in Nevada as he's banned from fighting there now.

This whole sport is a joke, The US take on doping is a joke, and Jones should have been banned for life ages ago.

US is as bad as Russia when it comes to doping.

What a load of shit, Even if he was drinking a bathtub full of steroids every day i can't see how there would still be some in his system 18 months later...

All drugs testing in pretty much every sport is a complete waste of time as everyone is on something and the exemption rules and pathetic bans just make a complete mockery of the laws anyway

Edited by LakotaDakota

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/mma/news/alex-cowboy-oliveira-hand-grenade-injury-ufc-welterweight-christmas-eve-brazil/14on384unipw2z9amxey8wckj

UFC welterweight Alex "Cowboy" Oliveira was injured Christmas Eve in his native Brazil after someone threw what he described as a hand grenade in his direction during an altercation involving his family, 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 24/12/2018 at 12:14, LakotaDakota said:

What a load of shit, Even if he was drinking a bathtub full of steroids every day i can't see how there would still be some in his system 18 months later...

All drugs testing in pretty much every sport is a complete waste of time as everyone is on something and the exemption rules and pathetic bans just make a complete mockery of the laws anyway

This is true. Pretty much every athlete in the olympics has asthma apparently. Remember the hundreds that had to come off the blood medicine that Sharapova got caught on. They are all at it to varying degrees. 

The list of medications every athlete in the Olympics should be published.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Nunes must have fists like cinderblocks, you could tell Cyborg was rocked from really early on and just couldn't recover. An incredibly dominant win.

That kick really hurt cyborg.  Thwn the punch. Mines was really impressive. Cyborg really did under estimate her as did i as I didn't think she could knock cyborg out. There will most definitely be a rematch id imagine.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â