UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

8 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

TJ is actually a full 2 year ban, backdated to the time of the offence

Exactly! I understand the ruling just wish they would be consistent. JJ got off lightly even though his offence was committed multiple times. 

The 2 main fights were pure popcorn fun, fantastic for the ufc!

However the best performance has to go to Rountree, where the f*ck did that come from? 

That Thai style has started well for him, be interesting if it can scale up.

Edited by Nigel
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nigel said:

However the best performance has to go to Rountree, where the f*ck did that come from? 

I forgot about that. Total change of direction, and effective as hell

• 2 weeks later...

Oh please, give Cerrone a titlefight before father time takes him from us. That was a fantastic fight, props to Iaquinta as well.

13 hours ago, Tegis said:

Oh please, give Cerrone a titlefight before father time takes him from us. That was a fantastic fight, props to Iaquinta as well.

Yes, would be good to see him given another title shot or at least a match up with one of the very top guys. What a career:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tegis said:

Rose was whopping her, then, *swat* :blink:

Rose was starting to slow down and Andrade was continuing to march forward, with 3 rounds to go the fight was beginning to turn. Her holding on is illustrative of her running low on gas and having a monstrous brainfart. "Thug" (🤣) is frankly lucky to be walking around this morning! 

Something, I'm certain she'll make sure to tell us she's feeling sorry for herself about... 

• 2 weeks later...
Â