Israel, Palestine and Iran

Swerbs

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Why would they take down those posters? They must not want those hostages to be found in uh *checks notes* London, England.

Woahhhh

Population of London 10 million. (I’m sure that on some level this is very relevant)

anyone that posts like this, clearly doesn’t want Israel to exist.

Shame on you.

• Like 1

Just now, Thug said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Here we go, right on queue.

Oh man this is like actually debating white supremacist and nazis all over again. I cant believe it.

Are you pretending that you dont understand what are implications of your statement?

When you laugh at my statement that Israel in danger and its fighting for survival because there are legitimate threats you are implying that Its ridiculous you are implying that there are no threats or danger to Israel or if it is is Israel can beat it.

I just posted a list with neighboring countries and their population who dont want Israel existing to show you the credible realistic danger or threat. You completely ignored the threat and focused on another of my statements and laughed some more.

Is it really so far-fetched for me to say that you actually dont care about israel existing? really?

2 minutes ago, Tumblerseven said:

Oh man this is like actually debating white supremacist and nazis all over again. I cant believe it.

Check your bingo cards everyone...I think I am missing a 'holocaust' from mine before I can win.

Edited by villa89
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Tumblerseven said:

Are you pretending that you dont understand what are implications of your statement?

When you laugh at my statement that Israel in danger and its fighting for survival because there are legitimate threats you are implying that Its ridiculous you are implying that there are no threats or danger to Israel or if it is is Israel can beat it.

I just posted a list with neighboring countries and their population who dont want Israel existing to show you the credible realistic danger or threat. You completely ignored the threat and focused on another of my statements and laughed some more.

Is it really so far-fetched for me to say that you actually dont care about israel existing? really?

And yet more.

i have said MULTIPLE times that Israel have every right to exist, and it’s people to lead a peaceful life not threatened at all times.

I have stated multiple times that what Hamas did was horrific.

im laughing at your statement about ‘main cause’

If you want to try to portray me as some white supremacist nazi for not wanting an entire population decimated under the bullshit disguise of self defence then more power to you.

ok, now that you have listed populations of the world, I’d be grateful if you could now post military budgets too.  Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, Thug said:

And yet more.

i have said MULTIPLE times that Israel have every right to exist, and it’s people to lead a peaceful life not threatened at all times.

I have stated multiple times that what Hamas did was horrific.

im laughing at your statement about ‘main cause’

If you want to try to portray me as some white supremacist nazi for not wanting an entire population decimated under the bullshit disguise of self defence then more power to you.

ok, now that you have listed populations of the world, I’d be grateful if you could now post military budgets too.  Thanks in advance.

Well its your problem if you dont explain yourself and just put smiles all over.

You laughing at my statement of the main cause. Why? what is the 2023 Israels main cause?

Militarry budgets? nah i better give you this: One of the best examples of a war of attrition is World War I on the Italian and the Western Fronts. Both sides were drained until one side did not have enough men, horses, food and other military resources to continue. The term was often used to show a lack of imagination in simply throwing soldiers at their enemy.

8 minutes ago, Tumblerseven said:

Well its your problem if you dont explain yourself and just put smiles all over.

You laughing at my statement of the main cause. Why? what is the 2023 Israels main cause?

Militarry budgets? nah i better give you this: One of the best examples of a war of attrition is World War I on the Italian and the Western Fronts. Both sides were drained until one side did not have enough men, horses, food and other military resources to continue. The term was often used to show a lack of imagination in simply throwing soldiers at their enemy.

Utter nonsense, irrelevant post.

We are not talking about warfare of WW1.

We are not talking about heroic soldiers putting their lives on the line where sheer numbers matter.

Wars these days are won by computers, not humans.

Israels 9 million could beat the Middle East’s 200 million without breaking sweat.

You know it, I know it, and Biden knows it.

But he’s still sending $100bn to them - probably to pay for the propaganda because I don’t know what equipment they need?

Large populations these days are a hinderance, not an advantage.  One American warship could probably win this war. Population : few hundred I’d guess.

Edited by Thug
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Tumblerseven said:

I think it's far fetched to argue that the entire populations of those countries don't want Israel to exist.

And if we need to argue on your lines of numbers, you could very well say;

Lebanon 5 million population

Syria 22 million population

Jordan 11 million population

Egypt 110 million population

Palestine 5 million population

= 153 million.

Israel 9 million population 

USA 332 million population

341 million.

So when talking about allies and their strength, it is highly non proportional on side of Israel.

I fully support Israel state's right to self defence. While I disagree with some of their rhetoric/actions, they have the full right to answer an attack. But let's not pretend Israel isn't the big boy here - they are the ones who will make the rules of this conflict, they are the ones with one of the most advanced armies in the world and incredible resources. And for many years now, casualties are FAR greater on the Palestinian side.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tumblerseven said:

The same cause it has always been.  To take the entire land of Palestine and Jordan for itself.

• Confused 1

@Tumblerseven so you laugh at my suggestion of population size not being relevant in a war.

ok, 

israel (9 million) vs Indonesia (275.5m)

deathmatch.

where’s your money? Come on man, you can answer this one.  You know you can.  Give it a go.

wait let me add in Nigeria.  218m

israel 9m

vs

Indonesia 275 + Nigeria 218 : total 493m

Go!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, bickster said:

Going back to this specious argument from yesterday...

Hamas were elected in 2006, can you name any democratically elected government that is still in power without facing re-election in 17 years? Your argument may have held water, just about in 2011

Add into the mix that the median age in Palestine is 19.5, that's an awful lot of people who didn't even get the chance to vote in 2006 yet you want to argue that Hamas has a democratic mandate.

It's not close to an argument that holds water

First of "general" @Thug i am actually speechless you did it.

I dont recall where i said that Hamas has democratic mandate in 2023 but go off king if thats strengthens your argument :)

I listen to some people in this forum i have no idea what kind of politics or reality you subscribe.

In my belief there cant be a fascist totalitarian government with democratic society and there cant be democratic government with fascist totalitarian society. These goverments cant exist society overthrow them in each case.

With younger generation of Palestinians comment ar you implying they dont want Hamas as government? they are bunch of democratic and peaceful people huh?? I think this is again about your warped view of reality like with the look of the countries who want to survive.

Please tell me how a country with awful lot of young people who dont like their government looks like? what do you expect to see in that country?

Edited by Tumblerseven

2 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Whatever else this is. Only a total Moron would consider it amusing.

It wasn’t in the slightest bit amusing.

That was an Ironic laugh.

Only a ‘total moron’ would not see that.

There is NOTHING amusing about death.

You, and a couple of other posters continue to justify Israel’s methods, and continue to promote this BULLSHIT self defence rhetoric.

I haven’t seen ANY posts justifying what Hamas did.

I see plenty of posts continuing to give justification of the brutal response.

I have no issue with the state of Israel, or Jewish people, but you guys seem to imply it at EVERY opportunity you can muster.

I have a pretty MAJOR issue with the ONGOING slaughter under the guise of self defence.  

The ONLY morons in this space are the ones that bring up words like white supremacy and naziism for any any criticism of those ‘who can do no wrong.’

I can’t be arsed to go back through your posts, so maybe you can clarify for me now whether you support the ongoing genocide and blockade of essential humanitarian supplies.

Then I will judge about whether you are a moron or not.

Edited by Thug

20 minutes ago, Thug said:

It wasn’t in the slightest bit amusing.

That was an Ironic laugh.

Only a ‘total moron’ would not see that.

There is NOTHING amusing about death.

You, and a couple of other posters continue to justify Israel’s methods, and continue to promote this BULLSHIT self defence rhetoric.

I haven’t seen ANY posts justifying what Hamas did.

I see plenty of posts continuing to give justification of the brutal response.

I have no issue with the state of Israel, or Jewish people, but you guys seem to imply it at EVERY opportunity you can muster.

I have a pretty MAJOR issue with the ONGOING slaughter under the guise of self defence.  

The ONLY morons in this space are the ones that bring up words like white supremacy and naziism for any any criticism of those ‘who can do no wrong.’

I can’t be arsed to go back through your posts, so maybe you can clarify for me now whether you support the ongoing genocide and blockade of essential humanitarian supplies.

Then I will judge about whether you are a moron or not.

State of Palestine Population (2023) - Worldometer (worldometers.info)

Population of the State of Palestine (2023 and historical)

Ongoing genocide? with growing population? uh oh.

Please "general" tell me what do you expect to see in the population when someone is committing a genocide of that population?

Edited by Tumblerseven

38 minutes ago, Thug said:

@Tumblerseven so you laugh at my suggestion of population size not being relevant in a war.

ok, 

israel (9 million) vs Indonesia (275.5m)

deathmatch.

where’s your money? Come on man, you can answer this one.  You know you can.  Give it a go.

wait let me add in Nigeria.  218m

israel 9m

vs

Indonesia 275 + Nigeria 218 : total 493m

Go!

Lol, why won’t you answer dude?

come on man, not a hard question.

Ok let’s even it up a bit.  Israel has to be blindfolded.

Heck, BANGLADESH just joined in!

israel 9m blindfolded.

vs

Indonesia, Nigeria, Bangladesh.  

664m fully fed & watered.

Who's gonna win?

1 minute ago, Thug said:

Lol, why won’t you answer dude?

come on man, not a hard question.

Ok let’s even it up a bit.  Israel has to be blindfolded.

Heck, BANGLADESH just joined in!

israel 9m blindfolded.

vs

Indonesia, Nigeria, Bangladesh.  

664m fully fed & watered.

Who's gonna win?

I am sorry general i cant im just a private tell me more how war of attrition doesn't exist please.

26 minutes ago, Tumblerseven said:

I dont recall where i said that Hamas has democratic mandate in 2023 but go off king if thats strengthens your argument :)

I literally quoted it. If you didn't mean it, why mention that Hamas were democratically elected as if it has no relevance

• Like 1

Â