2018-19 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

18 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Chargers lose Henry and now Verrett before the pads even come on in earnest.

Brutal .

Verrett is a top 10 corner easy when healthy, which is never :(

Edited by Tegis

3 years on the trot missed injured, its at least a different injury (torn his achilles, last 2 were ACL)  i think theres a fair of depth there, hayward is still somehow underrated (officially ranked number 1 but never voted anywhere near it) trevor williams is good, desmond king was fine last year, hard to say that the very good defence which didnt have verrett last year is any worse (with james thrown in too)

the TE on the other hand is a big blow, i think they'll rejig the offence to suit, they will resign gates but expect more from gordon who is ok, add in williams x 2, allen, benjamin 

add in james, lamp, pouncey, lost henry...its not bad! the kickers cant be worse either! got to win the division with everything else thats going on

12 hours ago, villa4europe said:

3 years on the trot missed injured, its at least a different injury (torn his achilles, last 2 were ACL)  i think theres a fair of depth there, hayward is still somehow underrated (officially ranked number 1 but never voted anywhere near it) trevor williams is good, desmond king was fine last year, hard to say that the very good defence which didnt have verrett last year is any worse (with james thrown in too)

the TE on the other hand is a big blow, i think they'll rejig the offence to suit, they will resign gates but expect more from gordon who is ok, add in williams x 2, allen, benjamin 

add in james, lamp, pouncey, lost henry...its not bad! the kickers cant be worse either! got to win the division with everything else thats going on

You're going to love Derwin James . The Semenholes  will have pumped out 3 future elite defenders within a few years now with Telvin Smith and Jalen Ramsay.

I might enjoy FSU v UF a bit more now they've gone and the Gators have Dan Mullen back in the fold.

The AFC West will be brilliant next season IMO and I genuinely think Mahomes is going to be a star . He'll throw picks but he's going to do stuff that will blow people away.

• Like 1

On 30/07/2018 at 11:56, Milfner said:

Injuries already slaughtering us. All-pro tackle out indefinitely, scat back and a starting corner out for the year. Gr8

It is the top killer of good teams. So frustrating. 

12 hours ago, Tegis said:

After watching the HOF game, the new helmet-hit rule is going to be a thorn

It's going to be a nightmare . 

I'm dreading how many flags Fournette is going to get already.

Hard Knocks is out. Good start, next episode looks like the Coleman trade. After Landrys speech, he was the first one I thought about

• Like 1

Â