Commonwealth Games 2022

villa4europe

3 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

He's an Aston lad but don't think he's into the villa like Geezer is

Only the bitter small heathens would find a way to criticise Black Sabbath at the games. 

• Like 1

I’ve really enjoyed these games. Managed to go to 4 events, and watched many more on tv. Have to say Birmingham has done us all proud. **** Manchester, this was a real show. Hope we get more events as we’ve showed we can handle them. If I was the Alex, I’d be bidding for diamond league and world championships asap. As well as swimming champs here.

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Saw a tweet saying the same people working the bull in the opening ceremony must have been working Ozzy then! :D 

He does not look good does he?! I know he is still recovering, but how is he going to manage a full tour?

6 hours ago, cyrusr said:

He does not look good does he?! I know he is still recovering, but how is he going to manage a full tour?

I’ve got tickets to see him next June, to be honest I not really expected the tour would go ahead. Had to get them though just incase, blokes a legend. 

8 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Haha. Wow, I actually thought it was some kind of comedy skit for quite a while before it became clear he's deadly serious. 

America is one insane place. 

55 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Haha. Wow, I actually thought it was some kind of comedy skit for quite a while before it became clear he's deadly serious. 

America is one insane place. 

Be sure to read the comments too

Another one.

Joe Lycett having a 'bab' badge is a Babel reference, apparently. Not just a reference to a colloquial term of endearment.

Duran Duran are... satanic? :crylaugh:

Bull symbolism to Birmingham is simply hiding in plain sight/justification for those that will not See, according to the comments.

Totally, completely mental.

• Like 1

Â