Pride rewards

OutByEaster?

4 hours ago, limpid said:

Except that it isn't. The portal still says coming soon.

I've had e-cash for over a month now - added funds, used pin first time and have since 'contactlessed' it. Keep getting the emails to say it's 'gone live' though.

4 hours ago, av1 said:

I made the mistake of not reading the details properly when i used 1000 points on 2 vouchers (for me and my son) for tomorows game. Thankfully after i emailed the rewards teams they recredited my account with 500 points. 

Also had a email today informing me that they have extra allocation for tomorows event so 1 voucher can be used for 4 people. 

I've booked this for the first time vs Sheffield Utd as it's a late kick-off and a Christmassy fixture. Worth a go anyway. Not quite sure what's included or what we do but should be fun!

4 hours ago, limpid said:

Except that it isn't. The portal still says coming soon.

Just had another email to that effect. 

OS

Hi there,

We’ve had a reports that a small number of fans were experiencing difficulties when attempting to access e-cash following our email earlier today. Whilst some fans were able to access the page others were not, however this has now been rectified and you should be able to access the e-cash page.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please contact rewards@avfc.co.uk if you have any further problems.

They have just done a quiz at this event and most of the questions were 50's 60's and 70's. I hope this doesn't come across as anything other than the intended compliment, but i sat here thinking i wish  @TRO was on my table. 

Edited by av1

• 2 months later...
On 09/12/2017 at 14:00, av1 said:

They have just done a quiz at this event and most of the questions were 50's 60's and 70's. I hope this doesn't come across as anything other than the intended compliment, but i sat here thinking i wish  @TRO was on my table. 

Even more so had it been 20s, 30s, 40s ;)

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Has anyone used their points yet? I used them to buy a shirt but haven't received an email or any notifcations anything. Do they post it out automatically?

I used some to enter the half time pitch thingy and won a go.

Trouble is although at the game I was in the last throes of Flu and didn’t think I could make it down from Upper Holte and back without collapsing lol.

They has me aged 24 which was very nice !

Got a guy I stand with to take my place, he Won, and said being on the pitch was a dream come true !

• Like 1

On 09/12/2017 at 14:00, av1 said:

The thought of @TROon a table has just put me off my tea !

Edited by terrytini

On 12/9/2017 at 14:00, av1 said:

I think it started off so, AV .....then my fans got involved......and I was sunk without trace.:D

• Haha 1

On 12/9/2017 at 14:00, av1 said:

I couldn't win a row.....and rarely do even with the mrs.:)

Edited by TRO

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Has anyone used their points yet? I used them to buy a shirt but haven't received an email or any notifcations anything. Do they post it out automatically?

I collected my jacket I got for 1000 points from outside the club shop on matchday.  They emailed me a voucher and said come along to collect it with that.  The girl handing out the stuff just took my season  ticket card and ticked me off a list.

There should be some correspondence to let you know when to collect.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Just had a email.saying that I need to use my 3109 reward points before the 05/09/22 or I will lose them. 

So I head over to the rewards page and there are only 2 items in the market place. 

A homepage extension download of villa park (5 points)  or 40% off a personalised football card ( 5 points) 

Which means I’ll be losing 3109 reward points 🤣

4 minutes ago, av1 said:

Just had a email.saying that I need to use my 3109 reward points before the 05/09/22 or I will lose them. 

So I head over to the rewards page and there are only 2 items in the market place. 

A homepage extension download of villa park (5 points)  or 40% off a personalised football card ( 5 points) 

Which means I’ll be losing 3109 reward points 🤣

Why not simply buy 621 discounted football cards?

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Why not simply buy 621 discounted football cards?

Just checked, they are £24.99 so about £15 with the 40% discount. So 621 would cost £9,315. It would give me my 15mins of fame on one of those reality shows that meet daft sods who spend silly money on stupid collections 🤣

Copied from email incase anyone has missed it. 

Pride Rewards 22/23: An update on your 21/22 loyalty points

There is still time to redeem your loyalty points from last season against exclusive Pride Rewards gifts and experiences!

The Club is happy to announce that 21/22 points balances have been extended by one month into the 22/23 season. This means supporters have until 11:59pm BST on 5th September 2022 to redeem their 21/22 loyalty points, after which they will expire (as per Pride Rewards T&Cs).

Any points earned between the 5th August 2022 and the 5th of September 2022 will remain on the account, unless these points are spent during this period. Outstanding balances carried over will be subject to the points reconciliation process.

Â