Pride rewards

OutByEaster?

Reward Points earned through merchandise and other store purchases will only become eligible for use by the Pride Rewards Member following 30 days after the relevant purchase, whether or not they appear on the Pride Reward Member’s account prior to this date. If this date occurs after the Programme End Date, the Reward Points will not be earned.

This is in the T's & C's so I'm guessing that the activation of e-cash (pre-loading the card) will mean that you can earn points spending money in the shop. Although I don't think you can then redeem those points in the shop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

Has e-cash function been activated yet? I was quite looking forward to this because it would save bringing my whole wallet to the game.

There has been some testing at the last couple of games and it's not far off.

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

I went to the pre match event at the cornerflag yesterday and it was excellent. I think the club needs to push the scheme more as a lot of fans seem to have no idea it is going. They need a direct link from the AVFC website to the pride rewards site I would suggest.

Can you give us some detail on what is was like and a reminder of how many reward points it was, please?

I think its 500 points. You get a drink, programme and meal before the match in the cornerflag along with a Villa quiz and a former player(s) turn up for a meet and greet. Yesterday for example they had Des Bremmer and Ken Mcnaught and the week before I think it was Dennis Mortimer.  As its basically free its worth a go!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

I think its 500 points. You get a drink, programme and meal before the match in the cornerflag along with a Villa quiz and a former player(s) turn up for a meet and greet. Yesterday for example they had Des Bremmer and Ken Mcnaught and the week before I think it was Dennis Mortimer.  As its basically free its worth a go!

Thanks for the info. As I shouldn't have been so lazy, I checked the Rewards site and it appears the 500 points is for 'you and a guest' so effectively it's 250 points per person. I might give it a go some game this season.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 02/10/2017 at 13:25, brommy said:

Thanks for the info. As I shouldn't have been so lazy, I checked the Rewards site and it appears the 500 points is for 'you and a guest' so effectively it's 250 points per person. I might give it a go some game this season.

I made the mistake of not reading the details properly when i used 1000 points on 2 vouchers (for me and my son) for tomorows game. Thankfully after i emailed the rewards teams they recredited my account with 500 points. 

Also had a email today informing me that they have extra allocation for tomorows event so 1 voucher can be used for 4 people. 

E-cash is now live. 

Hi there,

Your E-cash is live and you can now load credit onto your season card.

Once activated, the season card will act in the same way as any debit or credit card - including contactless payment up to £30. The first transaction will require chip and pin to activate and pin numbers can be found within the Pride Rewards portal or on your season card welcome letter.

Here’s your guide to adding credit to your account, which we advise to do prior to arriving on Saturday:

1. Access your Pride Rewards account at www.avfc.co.uk/rewards or download the Official Aston Villa app.

2. Log in using your Fan ID and password as you would with online ticketing and visit the E-cash page. If you have yet to re-set your ticketing password since the move to TopTix, please visit avfc.co.uk/tickets to do so.

3. You can then upload credit to your account using the ‘Manual Top Up’ feature. From the drop-down menu, choose the amount of money you wish to load and select ‘Top Up’.

4. You will then need to enter the billing address details that are associated to your valid debit/credit card, then click Confirm.

5. You will then be redirected to our secure payment provider Wirecard, prompted to enter your card details and following some checks taken to a ‘Successful Top Up’ page within the portal.

6. Please note – for your first transaction you will need to use the chip & pin feature, you can find your pin number via the ‘Get Pin’ button on the E-cash page of your portal or on your season ticket welcome letter. It will be contactless payment up to £30 thereafter.

7. Once E-cash is loaded on to your card, you’ll be able to make payments at the Villa Store, the Ticket Office or at any of the concourses within Villa Park and earn rewards for your support 365 days a year (1 point per £1 spent).

8. If you have any problems uploading to your card please email rewards@avfc.co.uk or use the Contact Us page provided at www.avfc.co.uk/rewards.

To login, click below and use your Fan ID and password as you would for our ticketing site to see your Pride Rewards portal 

Â