Pride rewards

OutByEaster?

The system is utterly shite as you need thousands of points to get anything you actually want. The old system of getting some discounts when buying stuff at the store makes more sense. I am really surprised they have kept this going as it was invented by Luke Organ who left about 4 years ago.

This is FAR dodgier than some may have noticed and really the club should be pulled up for this;

Last week sometime I logged in to see the state of play and see if games had started again etc and there were loads of items to use your points on from hoodies to glasses to footballs etc.

Then they send a reminder email to everyone pretending they have either extended the deadline or are reminding you of the deadline but have removed EVERYTHING from sale. This is pretty disgraceful and tantamount to fraud really. Your points are instantly without value.

Whether you value the points or not, this practise is borderline fraudulent.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Couldn't get on last night due to the volume, and now it's under maintenance. I did actually manage to order something once, a villa hoodie. But had to pick it up from the club shop and never got round to it. 

19 minutes ago, blunther said:

Couldn't get on last night due to the volume, and now it's under maintenance. I did actually manage to order something once, a villa hoodie. But had to pick it up from the club shop and never got round to it. 

Exactly what happened to me - I ordered it before the Chelsea game was cancelled and we went into Lockdown.

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

I can’t get on now due to maintenance, always a shambles these 

Last time I was on a few weeks back was all tat on it, but will use my 8k worth of points on some crap 🤣

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, blunther said:

I ordered a boot bag but when I went to pick it up the queue was massive and they weren’t letting anyone else join it.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, The Fun Factory said:

Reading elsewhere they are cancelling out the pride rewards on your account by the end of the week- is that correct? There is bugger all to purhcase.

You nort fancy the pump bag? :D

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kingman said:

You nort fancy the pump bag? :D

i just got it anyway...might as well! i'm sure i'll find a use for it

i also have 2 raffle tickets for a signed copy of fifa 23...wish me luck

Â