NFL Fantasy League 2017

Brumerican

Ok so i have removed the two non-respondents, locked the teams and set draft order.  Let me know if there are any issues and i will sort it this weekend before the draft.  Good luck all.

• Like 2

Draft Order is. It can be viewed in the 'Draft Result's tab.

1. Dante's Devils

2. 50 Shades of Brown

3. Wankchester United

4. Punters Unanimous

5. The Playbook of Eli

6. Lancs Villans

7. Rodney's Trotters

8. Rhyscartwright_avfc

9. London Gnats

10. It Ertz When Eifert

11. Filthy Fellas

12. Lockett Like It's Hot

13. Xia Equations

14. Great Olof's Vikings

12 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

6th - how did I get that high. Post draft last year I was predicted to win only one week and ended up with a few more. 

@sexbelowsoundReading up before the draft - wish I had chance. What is so bad about Brady at 3, isn't he a bit good at American rugger

I just flipped the final standings from last season. You can check the league history mate.  As for Brady at 3 ? In our league I can see it as our scoring system does exaggerate the elite players.

33 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

6th - how did I get that high. Post draft last year I was predicted to win only one week and ended up with a few more. 

@sexbelowsoundReading up before the draft - wish I had chance. What is so bad about Brady at 3, isn't he a bit good at American rugger

Brady in our league probably isn't too bad but these mock drafts are just standard rules. I personally wouldn't waste a first round pick on any QB.