Post-update gremlins

BOF

Question

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The Trophy is "Thanks"... apparently.

Do all reactions count toward your reputation? Asking for a friend... ;) 

They do for your friend, but I've specifically set up yours to not count :mrgreen: 

Like, Thanks and Haha add to your reputation.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, limpid said:

They do for your friend, but I've specifically set up yours to not count :mrgreen: 

Like, Thanks and Haha add to your reputation.

Yeah I just experimented but edited my post after you quoted :) 

Thanks anyway!

• Like 1

Is it possible to remove the new popup when you want to mark a forum read? It doesn't appear when you click on the "forum-logo" though, only from within the forum in question.

Bip92h7.png

Not exactly a fault but a slight annoyance

14 minutes ago, V01 said:

Appears on clicking the forum logo for me. Takes me an extra 5-6 seconds to browse the forum. 

It takes less than half a second to render the animation for me. Is it really that slow on your device?

Using Windows phone (8.1), internet explorer; I can't like posts.

When I click like, it brings up the options for liking the post (thanks, sad etc) but when i click like again it just closes the like menu.

I did take a screenshot but it doesn't really show anything I haven't already explained.

50 minutes ago, limpid said:

It takes less than half a second to render the animation for me. Is it really that slow on your device?

The delay is coming from my not being used to needing the extra press. Loads pretty quick.

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Using Windows phone (8.1), internet explorer; I can't like posts.

When I click like, it brings up the options for liking the post (thanks, sad etc) but when i click like again it just closes the like menu.

I did take a screenshot but it doesn't really show anything I haven't already explained.

Does it work with other browsers?

16 hours ago, Chewie said:

On iOS 10 with an iPhone7 the width of the site does not fit the entire screen, and also the post dates and share buttons (likely related to the first issue) drop down and overlap the main post area.

It's the same on Android - I'd not even noticed :)

I'll pass it to the devs.

• Thanks 1
On 21/07/2017 at 21:31, Chewie said:

Cz3waaC.png

On iOS 10 with an iPhone7 the width of the site does not fit the entire screen, and also the post dates and share buttons (likely related to the first issue) drop down and overlap the main post area.

Both issues fixed on Android, please can you check iOS?

8 minutes ago, limpid said:

Thanks, but that's a screenshot of the screenshot and doesn't tell me whether either issue is fixed. It looks like the border is smaller though.

It's a screenshot of this page. I don't understand what else you need a screenshot of, Simon to see if "the site does /does not fit the entire screen?"