FIFA 18

hogso

Announcement teaser trailer 

Most wanted features? 

I played a bit of the journey on my brothers PS4, quite impressed. An expanded version of that, with a branching storyline, would be good. 

Crowd hugging celebrations cool. One of my fun moments of FIfA 17 wasscoring and doing the flying Bruce Lee kick celebration 

player would start it ,do spinone then spin two then three. Made for funny scenes as masteredthe timing to do it right where keeperor DC wAs so made for some challenging collision detectand general hilarity as not only scoring but kicking crap out of opponents face 

will look forward to "interacting with crowd"

I am very happy Legends are finally coming to PS4. Hopefully 18 is better than 17 because 17 has honestly been one of the worst fifas in a while. Fut Champs was a nice addition, but with the new frostbite engine, a lot more glitches and bugs appeared. 

I also can't wait for them to do nothing to make career mode better and I get bored of it after a season again. 

Fifa has become Ultimate team and that's pretty much it.

It will be almost the same as Fifa 17, gameplay wise. All they bleat on about is Ultimate Team which is just their cash cow. Their best mode they ever came up with was Pro Clubs which has seen no improvement for years.

I'm so fed up with football games now. I used to play them religiously but I've barely touched either of the two this year. Fifa is just a disgraceful footballing game and whilst PES has great gameplay, the defending just ruins the experience. 

I think I am just getting too old for this. Every year it's the same thing over and over. I do really enjoy career mode. I like taking Villa from the championship and getting us to the champs league. That is fun, but it gets old so fast. 

I was excited with the journey, but I never finished it. Alex Hunter was so unrelatable to me. I don't want to play as some british teen for some random premier league club I don't care about. Plus it was over after one season. It was also so stupid that I literally could come on as a sub, score a few goals, and be told I just am not ready for the prem and need to go on loan. I could literally be the league's top goal scorer and be told Walker was preferred. 

I hate it but i'll still buy it.

Though, just saw this....

3. NEW ONLINE CO-OP

PES 2018 has a new online mode dedicated to 2v2 and 3v3 co-op play, with support for local guests. You can play together with friends, take your team to the top or simply have some fun via one-off casual matches.

I'm going PES this year!

Edited by PieFacE

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

I hate it but i'll still buy it.

Though, just saw this....

3. NEW ONLINE CO-OP

PES 2018 has a new online mode dedicated to 2v2 and 3v3 co-op play, with support for local guests. You can play together with friends, take your team to the top or simply have some fun via one-off casual matches.

I'm going PES this year!

PES is a better footballing game in every department apart from defending. If they could sort that out, it would be the perfect game.

Â