London Bridge Incident

15 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Announcement was just in English. Wouldn't the ref have informed them beforehand what was going on though?

I've seen it in Premier League games where players were oblivious to a minutes silence happening. Lewis Hamilton also got caught out a while back when he didn't realise a minutes silence had started.

28 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Announcement was just in English. Wouldn't the ref have informed them beforehand what was going on though?

I dunno, you'd have thought so.

I just find it hard to believe that they would deliberately ignore a minute's silence if they knew about it and understood it.

23 hours ago, Genie said:

Im trying to remember the last time a European side did a minutes silence for those killed in Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan? 

As some posters have already said, if there was one organised then it would be impeccably respected and rightly so. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, maqroll said:

Just imagine when the oil runs dry, they'll implode back into the dark ages.

They have never moved out of the dark ages. 

10 hours ago, Genie said:

I've seen it in Premier League games where players were oblivious to a minutes silence happening. 

When? I'm sorry I'm just not accepting that, a minutes silence in English football is utterly impossible to miss its so orchestrated.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Yeah, just a 'handful of idiots' not

Religion of peace...And these are what should be 'moderate' muslims, fans of football, exposed to western media and culture. I despair.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Genie said:

I've seen it in Premier League games where players were oblivious to a minutes silence happening. Lewis Hamilton also got caught out a while back when he didn't realise a minutes silence had started.

Please list these games, sorry but IMO you're either lying or are imagining it.

Lets not forget our very own patriotic English fans failed to observe a silence at the Kell Brook v Errol Spence fight which required Sky to mute the noise. Not a single headline was made mind you. 

On 2017-6-8 at 09:21, Wainy316 said:

Wow, that CCTV is harrowing.

Do we know the distribution of deaths yet?  Were they all killed in the van attack or were some killed in the ensuing knife rampage?

Five stabbed to death with three struck by the van. Good job their payment was declined for the 7.5 tonne lorry they wanted.

With London's stabbing epidemic the police must be alarmed about these ceramic knives which can't be detected by metal detectors. 

Â