British & Irish Lions - New Zealand 2017

TrentVilla

On 2017-6-1 at 20:23, TrentVilla said:

(I was on the tour in 2001 and it was breath taking) 

When you say you were on the Lions tour in 2001, what exactly do you mean by that?

6 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

When you say you were on the Lions tour in 2001, what exactly do you mean by that?

As a supporter, at the test and non test games but also fortunate enough to meet and mix with the team at various points and meet Henry. Oh and go for a few beers with Brian Moore and his ex playing chums in Melbourne, what a night that was.

Amazing times.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

As a supporter, at the test and non test games but also fortunate enough to meet and mix with the team at various points and meet Henry. Oh and go for a few beers with Brian Moore and his ex playing chums in Melbourne, what a night that was.

Amazing times.

You had me crazily excited for a minute, I was googling the squad and trying to figure out if any of them could be Villa fans.

Never followed a tour yet but it's on the bucket list, already planning for the Japan World Cup.

7 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Why? What's the benefit of playing him, bigger games ahead.

There are of course bigger games to come. But I always feel playing the first game can help, the more game time together with the other expected starters the better. Obviously not saying he won't get his chance, and in the grand scheme of things it doesn't make a blind bit of difference.

Â