Match Thread: Villa v Brighton

limpid

4 minutes ago, Chicken Field said:

Was the rule not changed this season ? fouling the last man and giving a penalty was supposed to not be a red anymore, as it was a too severe punishment.. ffs

For Goalkeepers yes.  Wouldn't do it for outfield players as they'd be hacking players down all the time.

soft though. Never a red 

• Like 1

Just now, philgetaway said:

For Goalkeepers yes.  Wouldn't do it for outfield players as they'd be hacking players down all the time.

soft though. Never a red 

Yep should have been a yellow. And Sidwell should have a red and we should have had a penalty.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

I'm not reacting to this one incident or game, just a comment on his previous 20+ games in charge, mediocre at best i'm afraid.

Putting it in the match thread I assumed you were talking about this game

Edited by theboyangel

Hopefully we get hammered by a few more to put pressure on SB. C'mon Brighton even though I'm slightly amused at their fans pretending they are bothered about "winning the league" when already promoted?! Don't think I would care.

Just now, theboyangel said:

Putting it in the match thread I assumed you were talking about this game

Well its simply a comment on us losing the game in the match thread. An inevitable loss in what's been an incredibly mediocre season with an incredibly mediocre manager in charge.

Just now, AVFCDAN said:

Well its simply a comment on us losing the game in the match thread. An inevitable loss in what's been an incredibly mediocre season with an incredibly mediocre manager in charge.

No one is saying otherwise but up until the red card we'd been playing fairly well and had he majority of chances and possession.

• Like 3

Just now, VillanousOne said:

another season of clearing in the woods refs like this prick

I think referees are mostly bent. This one got a paper bag with 'thanks for the title' cash in it.

Just now, Troglodyte said:

Blackburn 3-1 up now, Forest with a comfortable lead too.  Come on Bristol...

You know small Heath will scrape it... they always have that  extra bit of spawny luck

• Like 1