Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

9 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

I assume they were hoping Zelensky would flee the capital (seeing as his background is in the entertainment industry), and they could install a friendly 'interim' government who would give up the territory. I'm sure there are a few ex-ukrainian presidents living in Russia they could use.

Yep, and who knows what we would be seeing now if he had fled.  It seems the US offered him a way out for him to only respond "I want guns, not a ride!".  Some people may disagree, but the man is a hero and I have no doubt that things would be much different had he not been so determined to lead them through this thing. 

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

Can you image how tired zelensky must be? I’m tired at the end of a standard week in work, shit I’m tired on a Monday evening tell the truth. 

Imagine having to lead a country through an invasion and subsequent war when you have no experience whatsoever in doing anything like that. I bet he hasn’t had an hour ‘off’ since it began.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Can you image how tired zelensky must be? I’m tired at the end of a standard week in work, shit I’m tired on a Monday evening tell the truth. 

Imagine having to lead a country through an invasion and subsequent war when you have no experience whatsoever in doing anything like that. I bet he hasn’t had an hour ‘off’ since it began.

Imagine the nightmares he might have when his body forces him to sleep. 

43 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

I assume they were hoping Zelensky would flee the capital (seeing as his background is in the entertainment industry), and they could install a friendly 'interim' government who would give up the territory. I'm sure there are a few ex-ukrainian presidents living in Russia they could use.

Possibly but did the Russians really believe Zelensky would immediately flee and that would lead to the Ukrainian nation accepting they were now Russian. I think Russia misread the room.

17 minutes ago, brommy said:

Possibly but did the Russians really believe Zelensky would immediately flee and that would lead to the Ukrainian nation accepting they were now Russian. I think Russia misread the room.

Putin fled Moscow when Wagner were about 400 miles away. What a pussy.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

We’ve been warned

Them Babushka's been around since the Crimea War and still bare the scars. There are at least 5 blokes in there dressed as women. Sneaky bastards 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Them Babushka's been around since the Crimea War and still bare the scars. There are at least 5 blokes in there dressed as women. Sneaky bastards 😂

if only.. maybe I should've put the Worm that turned - two Ronnie's?

Edited by bielesibub
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

Why would Putin come out and say there were grenade fragments found in the bodies of those onboard the plane carrying Prigozhin?

He’s implying the investigation into the Plane blowing up was because Prighozin and co were high and drunk and that led to them letting off a grenade onboard.

Sounds legit, case closed.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

He’s implying the investigation into the Plane blowing up was because Prighozin and co were high and drunk and that led to them letting off a grenade onboard.

Sounds legit, case closed.

Surely it would make more sense to say nothing and just hope it’s forgotten / considered by some to possibly have been a genuine accident (and incredible coincidence).

But then its on point for Putin I guess because he stopped making any sense long ago, if ever.

3 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

this should be shown across all western mainstream media and anyone having doubts about furthering support for Ukraine. This is the endgame Elon Musk is supporting.

As unpleasant as this diatribe is, does this Sukonkin character claim to speak for the Russian government or is he just another crank with a keyboard?

Â