• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

1 hour ago, tinker said:

Surely all these different Russian factions leaves them vulnerable to the Ukrainians mimicking the uniforms to cause confusion. Have the Wagner got any vehicles, are they marked with the Z? 

I'm not sure Wagner have many vehices left (or ammo) as The Chef appears to be saying that the Kremlin has cut them off

Uniforms are really similar anyway until you get real close, hence both sides using different colour tape around their arms

1 hour ago, tinker said:

Surely all these different Russian factions leaves them vulnerable to the Ukrainians mimicking the uniforms to cause confusion. Have the Wagner got any vehicles, are they marked with the Z? 

There are far more Russians wearing Ukrainian uniforms than the other way around. When your gear is shit, even gear off a dead body or prisoner is better. A few Russians have been caught wearing Ukraine gear. Ukrainians are suggesting they should be shot as spies.

17 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Images are blurred but this does show a couple of bodies so don't click if you're squeamish.

Is that not against legal practices of waging war?

I just read that more than 1,100 Russian soldier deaths in the last few days and more than 200 Ukranians in the last 24 hours have been reported. It sounds like on a scale with the 2nd World War. Difficult to find words to express how terrible this is. I just wondered if Putin sleeps at night, given he's responsible for these deaths and all the thousands and thousands in this war before the last few days.

Just now, villa89 said:

You think Russia is concerned with the legalities of War? 

Well no, but we can add it to the stack of war crimes to throw at Putin after this is over.

2 minutes ago, robby b said:

I just wondered if Putin sleeps at night, given he's responsible for these deaths and all the thousands and thousands in this war before the last few days.

Quite easily I imagine. In his head he's a patriot and a hero. All of the death and destruction is justified and he'll believe that without him it would be much worse. 

Just now, HKP90 said:

Well no, but we can add it to the stack of war crimes to throw at Putin after this is over.

Meh, it's meaningless anyway. All the war crimes he committed in previous wars in Chechnya, Syria etc. didn't matter and they won't matter now. We won't ever be seeing Vlad in The Hague.

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Quite easily I imagine. In his head he's a patriot and a hero. All of the death and destruction is justified and he'll believe that without him it would be much worse. 

I don’t think he’s so mental to believe it. He **** up and his options now are to keep going with Plan A or end up dead or in jail. 

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

Meh, it's meaningless anyway. All the war crimes he committed in previous wars in Chechnya, Syria etc. didn't matter and they won't matter now. We won't ever be seeing Vlad in The Hague.

Hopefully there will be a trial at the top of a very tall building.

19 minutes ago, Genie said:

I don’t think he’s so mental to believe it. 

He definitely is. All this Nazi and anti west talk isn't just propaganda, he genuinely believes it. He thinks Russia is under attack from the west when in reality it's the corruption and incompetence of the ruling elite that are destroying Russia. 

9 minutes ago, villa89 said:

He definitely is. All this Nazi and anti west talk isn't just propaganda, he genuinely believes it. He thinks Russia is under attack from the west when in reality it's the corruption and incompetence of the ruling elite that are destroying Russia. 

I guess we’ll never know for sure, but I think that’s just a bullshit cover story he created to justify rolling into Russia and reclaiming some land he believes should belong to Russia. I don’t think he ever believed it (on the basis there’s no evidence of it). 

He never thought it would be a long drawn out war like this but he’s go no other option now which doesn’t see him dead or jailed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I guess we’ll never know for sure, but I think that’s just a bullshit cover story he created to justify rolling into Russia and reclaiming some land he believes should belong to Russia. I don’t think he ever believed it (on the basis there’s no evidence of it). 

He never thought it would be a long drawn out war like this but he’s go no other option now which doesn’t see him dead or jailed. 

Your cover is blown vatnik! 

• Haha 1

Â