17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

4 minutes ago, Andy81 said:

I have heard people say 'See you next Tuesday' to him to be fair ;) 

In fairness though, you want to be careful against Preston, I've seen them twice this season, and they don't mind leaving a foot in.  Not really what you want with Grealish at the moment.

I think Preston and sheff weds will be very hard games for us , jack will be very important as we saw yesterday we lack creativity without him . 

‘Biggest worry for me is what warnock will get his players to do to him . 

8 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I think Preston and sheff weds will be very hard games for us , jack will be very important as we saw yesterday we lack creativity without him . 

‘Biggest worry for me is what warnock will get his players to do to him . 

Absolutely.  You know he will be targeted if he's on the pitch as teams like that just can't cope otherwise.

We've had it all season with Jota, I honestly don't know how he's stayed fit all season.

You do worry with someone like Grealish who has had less luck with injury.

2 minutes ago, Andy81 said:

Absolutely.  You know he will be targeted if he's on the pitch as teams like that just can't cope otherwise.

We've had it all season with Jota, I honestly don't know how he's stayed fit all season.

You do worry with someone like Grealish who has had less luck with injury.

Last season cardiff booted him all over the park urged on by that weasel faced oaf warnock on the touchline . 

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

Last season cardiff booted him all over the park urged on by that weasel faced oaf warnock on the touchline . 

Not surprised in the slightest.

I have no idea how they are still up there.  I think it's more a reflection of Championship refereeing than it is Cardiff as a team.

• Like 4

Was always going to be difficult to continue the run, especially after losing your top goal scorer and our most creative player. The length of time those two are out will determine if we go up automatically or have to try and battle through the playoffs.

Green and Elmo being injured aren't going to help either. Bruce may have to be brave and bring some creativity up from the U23's

15 minutes ago, villianusa said:

Was always going to be difficult to continue the run, especially after losing your top goal scorer and our most creative player. The length of time those two are out will determine if we go up automatically or have to try and battle through the playoffs.

Green and Elmo being injured aren't going to help either. Bruce may have to be brave and bring some creativity up from the U23's

I don’t think any of the 4 are serious and although alberts seems the worst it was only on Friday he was ruled out of yesterday’s game . 

‘Should all be back soon .

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Andy81 said:

I have heard people say 'See you next Tuesday' to him to be fair ;) 

In fairness though, you want to be careful against Preston, I've seen them twice this season, and they don't mind leaving a foot in.  Not really what you want with Grealish at the moment.

Yes, they have comfortably the worst disciplinary record in the league, with 75 yellows and 4 reds this season (we have the best disciplinary record and you guys the 3rd best). 

4 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I don’t think any of the 4 are serious and although alberts seems the worst it was only on Friday he was ruled out of yesterday’s game . 

‘Should all be back soon .

That's great news. Hopefully, a more attacking team come Tuesday.

28 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Bristol city 2 up after 15 mIns at Leeds - could they still be a threat ?

Certainly will be a decent game between Bristol and Fulham on weds night - maybe a draw ideal for us . 

All depends if we can find some consistancy. 

Until today we've played very poor for a while, QPR game aside.

Even at 3-0 against Sunderland we hadn't got out of second gear, they were abysmal, but 2 own goals cost us a game we should have coasted through.

Have played well but not outstanding against Leeds, they have cost themselves with bad defending.

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Leeds are shit simple as. Bet they hit form right before they play us.

heckingbottom wasn’t wanted and the pressure is already on him. I bet he is sacked before end of season

Quite funny the Barnsley fans, when Johnson left them for us they said Heckingbottom was the mastermind but LJ was taking the credit. 

Now Hecky left them he was riding Johnsons coattails all along according to the same people :D

54 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Leeds are shit simple as. Bet they hit form right before they play us.

heckingbottom wasn’t wanted and the pressure is already on him. I bet he is sacked before end of season

You said sheff weds were shit and they then beat derby .

now you say Leeds are shit before they fight back against Bristol city .

please say Ipswich are shit before they play cardiff ;)

2 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Bristol fading maybe ?

I know 3 games were in the Cup ( including v Man City) But that’s 1 Win in 11 games, losing 7 conceding 22.

Thats not good with so many others putting runs together.

They did the same last season and slipped right down the table - Lee Johnson hahaha :D