Match Thread: Tottenham v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I can't believe that imbecile dean did not give advantage to Hutton. Normally that would be a astonishing decision but given Mike deans blatant love for spurs no surprise.  Also screwed gabby out of a corner.

Such biased referring.

I was glad he didnt!

• Like 1

Just now, Farlz said:

Our only chance of scoring though is going to come from a set piece, so we could do with getting a few more of them.

Yep, grealish had a couple of really good deliveries, baker will attack anything at full pelt, that's our best chance

7 minutes ago, Mantis said:

**** off Mowbray you word removed. The reason why fans have warmed to Bruce and not McLeish is because Bruce is actually delivering results. McLeish never did.

This frustrates the **** out of me!! The only reason it doesn't make sense to the media is because it doesn't fit in with their own bullshit narrative that they **** made up in the first place!!! ARRRGGHH!!!!

:bang::bang:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StewieGriffin said:

They've mentioned our "back 6" about 4 times there. 

Steve Bruce the revolutionary 

My biggest issue with it is Spurs attack through their full backs, it's complete common sense that we set up for our wide men to track them back, if we were playing 6 at the back vs Jansen and Son then yeah fair enough but we're not, we're defending with numbers in relation to the number attacking

just heard at half time them say Plymouth have held the almighty Liverpool at anfield...**** me

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

My biggest issue with it is Spurs attack through their full backs, it's complete common sense that we set up for our wide men to track them back, if we were playing 6 at the back vs Jansen and Son then yeah fair enough but we're not, we're defending with numbers in relation to the number attacking

Yes, but surely we should just stand aside and worship as the glorious Tottenham just saunter past our boys as we politely offer a gentlemanly handshake? How dare we try to prevent them beating us

Edited by StewieGriffin
  • Like 1