Black Friday gaming deals

Dodgyknees

On Amazon right now (while stocks last);

• Battlefield 1 [PS4/Xbox One] - £32
  • Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (Amazon Exclusive Edition) [PS4/Xbox One] - £32.99
  • Destiny: The Collection [PS4/Xbox One] - £19.99
  • Dishonored 2 [PC DVD] - £24.99
  • Dishonored 2 [PS4/Xbox One] - £29.99
  • FIFA 17 [PS4/Xbox One] - £29.99
  • Fallout 4 [PC] - £9.99
  • Fallout 4 [PS4/Xbox One] - £12.99
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience [PS4/Xbox One] - £19.99
  • The Division [PS4/Xbox One] - £15.99
  • Titanfall 2 [PC - Code In Box] - £24.99
  • Titanfall 2 [PS4/Xbox One] - £28
  • Watch Dogs 2 [PS4/Xbox One] - £32.99

I am sure there are even more great deals on Amazon. These are merely the highlights.

At HMV right now (while stocks last);

• Titanfall 2 [PS4/Xbox One] - £19.99
  • Gears of War 4 [Xbox One] - £22.99

At ShopTo.net right now (while stocks last);

• The Elder Scrolls: Special Edition [PS4/Xbox One] - £29.99
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Game of the Year Edition [PS4/Xbox One] - £13.86
  • DOOM [PS4] - £15.85 (No Xbox One version in the sale unfortunately)
  • Mad Max [PS4/Xbox One] - £13.85
  • Far Cry: Primal [PS4/Xbox One] - £16.85
  • Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection [PS4] - £22.85
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End [PS4] - £22.85

Be sure to check out ShopTo.net for more. These are merely the highlights.

On Steam right now (until 29th November);

• Just Cause 3 [PC] - £9.99
  • Far Cry: Primal [PC] - £19.99
  • Far Cry 4 [PC] - £12.49
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth [PC] - £5.99
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim [PC] - £3.29
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited [PC] - £6.59
  • Grand Theft Auto V [PC] - £19.99
  • Batman: Arkham Knight [PC] - £12.50
  • Saints Row 4 [PC] - £2.74
  • Grim Dawn [PC] - £11.99

There are hundreds more but those are just some of the highlights. Anyone on PC check out Steam as it kills it year on year, multiple times a year for deals not just during Black Friday.

Edited by Daweii
Made the store bold. It was blending in to the rest of the text. At least when I was reading it back.

anyone who wants a ps4 :

PS4 500gb slim + Fifa 17, Uncharted 4, Mafia 3, Battlefield 1, Dishonored 2 & Titanfall 2 all for £279 at tesco direct, just add each thing to the basket individually to get the price

The ps4 is 199 & you basically get fifa & uncharted free with the other games at £20 each when you buy the console so if you didn't want mafia for example the lot would be 259

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but you can get an Xbox one Elite controller and gears 4 for £99 at Argos. I think my nephew paid £120 for the controller alone not long ago. The controller does feel well made though.

On 25/11/2016 at 14:01, Daniel said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but you can get an Xbox one Elite controller and gears 4 for £99 at Argos. I think my nephew paid £120 for the controller alone not long ago. The controller does feel well made though.

What on earth is so good about the controller that justifies someone paying £120 for it?

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

What on earth is so good about the controller that justifies someone paying £120 for it?

It's tapping into that whole 'premium' thing, Microsoft know people will pay a premium for a product so they'll make one.  I've never used one but by all accounts it's a wonderful controller, made from more expensive materials and has a ton of customisability. It's got paddle buttons on the back so if you are one of those FPS ninja guys who can't bear to take their thumbs off the sticks then you can bind jump and reload to the paddles.  Some people think that's worth the cash. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It's main selling point is it's modularity. You can change and customise the controller pretty extensively. You don't just get the controller when you buy it. You also get 6 different thumb sticks (2 standard, 2 tall, 2 domed), 4 paddles for the back which can be mapped to anything on the controller and Trigger locks so you can fire faster in shooters that support them. 

The entire internal construction is metal so vastly more durable this includes metal triggers, bumpers, thumb stick stems and d-pad. On top of that you can fine tune everything about the controller. It has a built in memory profile allowing you to store two presets. So say you play Call of Duty and Forza a lot you can map each game to a profile and switch profiles on the fly at the click of a button. 

These controllers are for the enthusiast gamer or at least the gamer that manages to break controllers a lot. The Elite Controller is nigh on indestructible and offers a plethora of in-game advantages to boot. It's expensive, but that is the enthusiast market in a nutshell. 

2 hours ago, Daweii said:

It's main selling point is it's modularity. You can change and customise the controller pretty extensively. You don't just get the controller when you buy it. You also get 6 different thumb sticks (2 standard, 2 tall, 2 domed), 4 paddles for the back which can be mapped to anything on the controller and Trigger locks so you can fire faster in shooters that support them. 

The entire internal construction is metal so vastly more durable this includes metal triggers, bumpers, thumb stick stems and d-pad. On top of that you can fine tune everything about the controller. It has a built in memory profile allowing you to store two presets. So say you play Call of Duty and Forza a lot you can map each game to a profile and switch profiles on the fly at the click of a button. 

These controllers are for the enthusiast gamer or at least the gamer that manages to break controllers a lot. The Elite Controller is nigh on indestructible and offers a plethora of in-game advantages to boot. It's expensive, but that is the enthusiast market in a nutshell. 

Wow, that actually sounds pretty awesome.

I mean it's something that I would never ever EVER use, but I can see why people would.

Fair enough.

Â