Black Friday gaming deals

Dodgyknees

I'd be tempted at that price, first was ok and its reviewed well (87% at metacritic)

released at the wrong time,mid guess battlefield 1 has killed it, I think even cod is struggling

just seen watch dogs 2 sales are down 80% on WD1 so you might see that with some money knocked off before Christmas 

Edited by villa4europe

35 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

released at the wrong time,mid guess battlefield 1 has killed it, I think even cod is struggling 

Battlefield 1 destroyed it. 

That said it didn't help launching so close to Call of Duty either. Yes Infinite Warfare sales were down 50% from Black Ops 3 yet it was still the 2nd highest selling game of the year behind FIFA 17. Not even Battlefield 1 came close in sales to the weakened Call of Duty brand, so Titanfall 2 was off to a loss being book-ended by those two giants of gaming. 

Skyrim £25 in the PSN offers. Kind of interested...but with FFXV around the corner it'd be a silly purchase. Other games I'm half interested in WWE 2K17 £23.99, XCOM 2 £30.99, Digimon Cyber Sleuth £14.99, Star Wars Battlefront £11.99, Tales of Zestiria £11.99...

I dare say the physical games will be cheaper in sales, but might be worth a look.

37 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

If anyone finds FIFA 17 for a reasonable price please link me up.

I really don't want to spend more than £30 on a game that provides me nothing but mental torment but my mate keeps pestering me to get it.

He's relentless. 

It's £29 on Amazon. That's a whole pound less than 30!

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

If anyone finds FIFA 17 for a reasonable price please link me up.

I really don't want to spend more than £30 on a game that provides me nothing but mental torment but my mate keeps pestering me to get it.

He's relentless. 

Best I've seen is £32 on Argos pal. I'll keep my peepers peeled for you ;)

Edit, @Paddywhack beat me to it!

Edited by Hoof hearted
  • Like 1

Â