Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

3 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

And brand Bolt wanted £40k a week from Sydney know this for a fact from agent friend i know who works for the club. Just because of this name

Hence why they got shot of Bolt. £40k a week :D

2 hours ago, Dave J said:

I honestly don't know what you mean ?

I do not know what you mean either 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Why are you replying to your own comments? Very strange

It's very strange indeed, why on earth would anyone reply to there own comments??

That person would have gone crazy, talking to themselves lol

• Haha 2

Lol Bruce and the club still to blame in this thread I see.

Wonder how many special brews he had this morning before missing training?

I see Smith put him straight back in the squad and he's training really hard and will make his comeback this week!? You know because Smith isn't Bruce and the new owners and regime have bigger better Olive branches.

Haha poor old Ross. Absolute joke he gets support still. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villan_007 said:

I see Smith put him straight back in the squad and he's training really hard and will make his comeback this week!? You know because Smith isn't Bruce and the new owners and regime have bigger better Olive branches.

You know he's not the first to have a drink or few before a game, Paul McGrath well known for it lol.

Don't see why a player should be sent to hell for eternity for past mistakes, if they're willing to change and prove they can comeback, then why should it be held against them if they're going to try.

I didn't just blame bruce and no doubt Ross has his fair share of blame, but you can't deny that we've been that poorly managed that we've looked at players as waste of spaces. We brought them here and they were doing good where we got them from yet failed at our club, I don't think it's just the players who have done it to themselves. Managers weve had have had there favourites, gone and spent crazy amounts on new players and existing talent has suffered, not trained them one bit and done what needs to be done with. I'd say the blame lies with previous managers more than it be the players fault. It's a managers job to keep and make sure your work force is in tip top shape, that they arnt going off the rales, doing silly crap, a manager is sposed to do more than just pick a team and tell them to go out there and win and for a good while none of the above and more was happening which is why were where we are today because of it.

Poor ownership/Poor management is the result of our demise until Nas and Wes came in.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

And brand Bolt wanted £40k a week from Sydney know this for a fact from agent friend i know who works for the club. Just because of this name

Hence why they got shot of Bolt. £40k a week :D

Oh, I see what you did there! 😉

Am I the only one who is totally depressed to log on to Villatalk on a Saturday morning to find Ross McCormack is trending again? 

We’ve scored 19 goals in our last 6 games so I hardly think we are scraping the barrel that much in our search for a goal scorer.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, villan_007 said:

Hadn't he already left for oz when Smith arrived?

10 hours ago, villan_007 said:

I don't see Bruce getting any blame, just comments of events that happened while he was still in charge and it will always be that way.

Ross equally has not helped himself.

We have been round and round over McCormack and I agree, I still don't understand why folk are keen on him.

I said it once and il say it again, il be amazed if McCormacks kicks another ball in a Villa shirt. He's finished.

1 hour ago, Dave J said:

Hadn't he already left for oz when Smith arrived?

Yes, and apparently he came back injured, and for smith not to have put him straight into the squad must me that he doesn't rate him at all. I mean injured players should be able to play, right? bloody pansies. They should have the "attitude of 'tis merely a flesh wound"

12 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Two different Daves...... look closer 🙂

one is Rodney 😁

Ps Really struggle to know, what the interest is with this player....that could warrant 222 pages 

2 pages would be OTT for me.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TRO said:

one is Rodney 😁

Ps Really struggle to know, what the interest is with this player....that could warrant 222 pages 

2 pages would be OTT for me.

Two sides to every story TRO - as I've asked before - did Ross ever make himself unavailable for selection? You and I know someone who did just this.

Look it's history and I don't see Ross in a Villa shirt again - but let's have it right - not aimed at you by the way TRO 👍🏻

24 minutes ago, TRO said:

is there no medical centre's to treat football injuries in Oz

That's what I thought but since he is our player they obviously see it as that and they send him back so we can deal with that and send him back to Oz when he's sorted.

16 hours ago, TRO said:

is there no medical centre's to treat football injuries in Oz

This tends to be standard procedure for Loan players to return to parent clubs for treatment to injuries - although when the parent club is on the other side of the world it does seem odd.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dave J said:

This tends to be standard procedure for Loan players to return to parent clubs for treatment to injuries - although when the parent club is on the other side of the world it does seem odd.

take your point Dave....but you would think we could find one, due to how far away it is.

There is a thing called sub contracting or reciprocal trading?...that's my point.

Edited by TRO

6 hours ago, TRO said:

take your point Dave....but you would think we could find one, due to how far away it is.

There is a thing called sub contracting or reciprocal trading?...that's my point.

I guess ultimately it boils down to legalities - for example if this were to be a career ending injury to Ross - would the clubs insurers default on pay out - if his injury had not been diagnosed/ treatment in the first instance by the club ?

Â