Fan Trouble at Euro 2016

Genie

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Doesn't matter what country they're from, football hoolies are all braindead.

Exactly. There are idiots like this in every country, seen numerous videos of completely innocent English fans been set upon. English fans an easy scapegoat and the fact the media and a lot of the population are so self-loathing dont help the news reports we see.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, penguin said:

Exactly. There are idiots like this in every country, seen numerous videos of completely innocent English fans been set upon. English fans an easy scapegoat and the fact the media and a lot of the population are so self-loathing dont help the news reports we see.

To a point I agree, it seems England fans have been set upon by other club/country fans in at least some of the clashes.

Saying that, they spent a big part of yesterday antagonising the French police chanting at them and throwing bottles. 

49 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Russian police will not let a lot of them into the country and if they get in and cause minor trouble. they will be taken care of

They're going to keep the Russians out of Russia?

It may be a minority of England fans but we always have the largest minority of trouble making fans. 

Just looking at them makes me ashamed. Plus the ones dressed as crusaders etc. Embarrassing 

• Like 2

It may be a minority of England fans but we always have the largest minority of trouble making fans. 

Just looking at them makes me ashamed. Plus the ones dressed as crusaders etc. Embarrassing 

Always seem to be England fans who get into fights and get drunk out their skulls chanting stupid sh*t.

22 minutes ago, Genie said:

With a population of only 2 million how are they going to police a World Cup?

50 degree heat, no alcohol and expensive to go halfway around the globe might help

• Like 1

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

I'm sure they are totally blameless for that.

probably not but still sad to see. It would be absolute disgusting if its innocent bystanders got caught up in it

• Like 1

Â