limpid

Just now, theboyangel said:

the loudest the Arsenal fans have been is when Newcastle go 2 up.

Would love us to sneak a last minute equaliser and piss on their chips.

Their home support would be better suited inside a library.

we might finally get that far up the pitch by 90th minute :P

Just now, ferguson1 said:

King Carlos :D  "The Rock"

I follow him on Twitter and it's funny how often he tweets about himself as 'La Roca' ... If he wasn't total crap it would be a good nickname. I suppose he's about as mobile as a rock.

We're playing to Arsenal's weakness - it's so easy they're overplaying, trying to score the perfect goal. That's more difficult than you'd think, I can only see them doing it maybe once or twice during the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, terrytini said:

Still in the balance at 1-0 ?  Hasn't he ever seen us play before ?

Now now, we managed a draw against the second-worst team in the league last week. Anything could happen.

It's not like it makes a difference to us, but the whistle blew on 45:00. No stoppage time for set pieces, or the goal? Just shows referees pull the number out of their arse.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

It's not like it makes a difference to us, but the whistle blew on 45:00. No stoppage time for set pieces, or the goal? Just shows referees pull the number out of their arse.

I think Clattenburg is as bored as we are.

• Like 2

Just now, Davkaus said:

I imagine he's so bored to tears by this game he's happy to help put us out of our misery. Not like there's any danger of the result being at all different.

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

We're playing to Arsenal's weakness - it's so easy they're overplaying, trying to score the perfect goal. That's more difficult than you'd think, I can only see them doing it maybe once or twice during the game.

Eric Black - managerial genius

Last 45 minutes in the premier league, and we have been playing like a bunch of pansies. Put Traore on for Bacuna, Grealish for Sinclair, and Gestede for Sanchez. Have a Fooking go at it.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Last 45 minutes in the premier league, and we have been playing like a bunch of pansies. Put Traore on for Bacuna, Grealish for Sinclair, and Gestede for Sanchez. Have a Fooking go at it.

I imagine we will see Richards come on for Ayew :angry:

3 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

are you mad? there's an opportunity here to get a second half clean sheet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

are you mad? there's an opportunity here to get a second half clean sheet.

Dammit Black you're supposed to be managing these clowns, not posting on VT. 

• Like 4