PSV v A Madrid BT Sport 2

Championship

Derby v Blackburn

Thursday

Europa League last 32 2nd leg

Liverpool v Augsburg Agg 0-0 6pm BT Sport Europe

Man Utd v Mitjylland Agg 1-2 8.05pm BT Sport 2

Spurs v Fiorentina Agg 1-1 8.05pm

Arsenal have hardly been mega defensive for the sake of it tbf. How else can you play than to put bodies behind the ball and cut off passing options against a team who is exceptional at keeping the ball and is more than happy to keep it in front of you for a prolonged period, Arsenal have looked the more dangerous imo.

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

Arsenal have hardly been mega defensive for the sake of it tbf. How else can you play than to put bodies behind the ball and cut off passing options against a team who is exceptional at keeping the ball and is more than happy to keep it in front of you for a prolonged period, Arsenal have looked the more dangerous imo.

I agree, tactially so far so good for Arsenal. 

off he comes. very surprised he came back for the second half, looked to me like it could have been a foot fracture where the player wants to play through the pain. Definitely looked uneasy putting weight on it anyway.

Arsenal look a lot more likely to score to me, yes possession is low but when they get the ball they're quick up the other end.

Steeeevie Mac not much love for Barca.

Ha ha I was sure they said Darren Fletcher was co-commentator and I was wondering why I'd never noticed he was a scouser before. Now you've said that it makes much more sense.

Normally like to see English teams do well in Europe but after the drubbings they gave us last year I'm taking great pleasure in watching their hopes deflate miserably again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

It's a shame when quality players don't work out in this league. Cuadrado is one of them I still think if he were to come back in another team he might just do it in this league.

What a performance from him against Bayern.

between them Salah and Cuadrado werent given a chance by Mourinho and would definite improve them after this seasons shambles

Â