Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I just bid for everyone and then "delayed" transfers until I got the one I really wanted B) 

That always felt like cheating! I was a purist! IRL surely the club and player would put the pressure on surely!

41 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

Nixon has tweeted that Hernandez is the world class striker that Xia referred to. We're just waiting for Hull to sign replacements.

So who knows best - Nixon or Murphy? There's only one way to find out....................... FIGHT.  :angry: :angry:

Just now, Flynnchin84 said:

I wonder if many other clubs have nearly 600 pages of pure speculation, with a week still to go before the window shuts:huh:

Just a thought...

Bet you there will be 700+ before we're done!! - a couple more of Tony's cryptic suggestive tweets ought to do it.

Only problem with him is that he'll be 30 in a few months. We've already signed Jedinak and McCormack in that age group, hope we don't sign too many. But if we do sign Martinez, I wouldn't complain.

1 minute ago, useless said:

Only problem with him is that he'll be 30 in a few months. We've already signed Jedinak and McCormack in that age group, hope we don't sign too many. But if we do sign Martinez, I wouldn't complain.

I don't see that it matters.

This team is clearly being built to get us up, I've little doubt if it is successful it will be significantly changed again.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, electronicmaji said:

I'm watching a lot of sports media and ITK Colombian twitter accounts and I am almost sure that the world class striker is going to be Jackson Martinez.

Very hard to see this happening.

He is a #9, he is world class, he plays in China... Mates with Carlos Sanchez.

8 minutes ago, electronicmaji said:

I'm watching a lot of sports media and ITK Colombian twitter accounts and I am almost sure that the world class striker is going to be Jackson Martinez.

Have you actually seen anything to suggest this or are you taking the piss?

10 minutes ago, electronicmaji said:

Imagine though....