Preston v Small Heath

QPR v Brighton SS5

Wednesday

Championship

Hull v Reading SS5

Thursday

Championship

Wolves v Leeds SS1

Leicester have spent most of the half getting stuck in with lots of niggly tackles, and it has stopped Chelsea playing. Nothing really dirty, but Morgan put Costa on the deck several times in the first 10 minutes, Vardy has forced Hazard off. Kante in midfield is a midget, but puts all of our team to shame in terms of winning physical battles.

Let's be honest, they don't have a particularly good team do they? I mean, Mahrez yes is a very good player but the rest of them are nothing special. They have somehow found this winning mentality and it's infectious. One bad result though and I think they could plummet. 

Just now, KJT123 said:

Let's be honest, they don't have a particularly good team do they? I mean, Mahrez yes is a very good player but the rest of them are nothing special. They have somehow found this winning mentality and it's infectious. One bad result though and I think they could plummet. 

They also have a good goalkeeper, a red hot striker and a genuine box to box midfielder in Kante. Defence is made up of journeymen though

their cb's though are just perfect for their system. they might not be great cb's by themselves and will not play higher. but you couldnt ask for anything more than towering cb's who will just clear everything in their deep line. nobody will be exploiting their lack of pace.

the whole team is just perfect for their system tbf so depends on your criteria for "good team" i guess.

Edited by gharperr

Â