Midweek football 14/17 December

andykeenan

Leicester showed a lot of teams how to play, they might not have big salaries but they fight and try to play football to the end even when holding onto a league

as for CHelsea they need start Remy as against Leicester and Stoke he came on and offered movement unlike the Costa clown

"They betrayed me" and "I made them better that what they are". Interesting comments. Don't see the point of them changing manager until the end of the season now, too late for top 4. Interesting that Leicester have the best three players in the league this season. What is the combined cost of them? Probably less than we paid for veretout or Ayew

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

"They betrayed me" and "I made them better that what they are". Interesting comments. Don't see the point of them changing manager until the end of the season now, too late for top 4. Interesting that Leicester have the best three players in the league this season. What is the combined cost of them? Probably less than we paid for veretout or Ayew

Who is the third Leicester player then?   I genuinely can't think who's star is burning as brightly as Vardy or Mahrez in that team, I certainly wouldn't suggest anybody else at Leicester is having a better season than Ozil or Lukaku or Butland. 

I'll admit that Vardy (£1m) and Mahrez (£400k) were absolute steals, having two gambles work out so brilliantly at the same time and to have them both on such long contracts (Vardy has three years left, Mahrez has four) means that Leicester will be laughing all the way to the bank in the summer if the "big" clubs do try to harvest their squad but it's not easy to just go out and sign undervalued players who then tear it up in the big league, if it was then everybody would be doing it. 

2 hours ago, AshVilla said:

I can't believe this is practically the same Leicester side i seen at the start of last season

Are they on drugs or something

The energy and pace in that Leicester team is just brilliant. They get the ball shifted quickly and don't give defences time to think with their movement. Compare that to Rudy Gestede having to down a Red Bull before substitute appearance.

• Like 1

Probably their first time being top at Christmas, no doubt makes them pride of the midlands and ten times the club we are something because all we ever do is finish near the bottom every year ever

They're trying to be the new Coventry I think

**** me relegation is going to be horrible

• Like 2

I thought I heard Villa mentioned but convinced myself I was just being paranoid. We are now the epitome shitness. That said how small time are the Leicester fans, I thought the "You're shit ahhh, chant for goal kicks died out in the 90s :lol:

• Like 1

Â