12 Team Fantasy Premier League Draft Style

maqroll

10 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Don't think so. Its why im not interested in him. I know they need a striker but i'm not sure how fit he is going to be.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/emmanuel-adebayor-bids-to-prove-fitness-to-suitors-as-he-trains-in-his-old-tottenham-shirt-a3150836.html

I think he looks in better shape than Gabby at the minute.

7 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Match sharpness though.

Either way I don't have space for him. My forward line is Firminio, Costa, Aguero, Long & Austin.

I'm 3-5-2 and very midfield heavy. I have Sanchez, Afobe, Firmino and Arnautovic up front and thinking of dropping one to pick up another midfielder.

It's interesting seeing different people's take on tactics.

40 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Match sharpness though.

Either way I don't have space for him. My forward line is Firminio, Costa, Aguero, Long & Austin.

Come on, surely you can give up one of them. I must have someone you need? :D

Just on forward lines. Anyone who wants Shane Long in exchange for a midfielder or defender, I am open for that trade.

He is a solid 3rd choice striker. I liken him to Capoue who I also have. I know that 9/10 if I play them both I can pretty much guarantee 10-12 points each. Perfect for when you think your higher scoring players might struggle to impact a game.

I rarely use him because I prefer to go with the higher risk/higher reward players like Firmino, Aguero and Costa. They either score big or do **** all.

Edited by sexbelowsound

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

Got tired of Howard that quickly?

Nah, The bitch might be injured and out for tonight. I've been playing a dicey game with only one keeper for ages anyway.

Was just going to take the hit. Either accept i'm missing a player or pick up Robles but then i'd have to drop someone.

Think I have a big enough points lead to get through this game week.

@StefanAVFC has the best keeper selection for this game I think. 

5 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

You lot better be back for this next year.

I know the points are erratic but now that we all know what scores and what doesn't I think the league will be much tighter and far more trading going on.

I think you know I'm going to be interested. 

16 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I'm 3-5-2 and very midfield heavy. I have Sanchez, Afobe, Firmino and Arnautovic up front and thinking of dropping one to pick up another midfielder.

It's interesting seeing different people's take on tactics.

So you pick a formation and then build the players around it? I'm the exact opposite really, change constantly depending on fixtures. I looked back on what I said earlier to you. I misremembered doing a 5-4-1, I must have played around with it but not actually used it. I have used:

4-4-2     x5

4-5-1     x4

3-4-3     x3

3-5-2     x1

4-3-3      x1

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I think you know I'm going to be interested. 

So you pick a formation and then build the players around it? I'm the exact opposite really, change constantly depending on fixtures. I looked back on what I said earlier to you. I misremembered doing a 5-4-1, I must have played around with it but not actually used it. I have used:

4-4-2     x5

4-5-1     x4

3-4-3     x3

3-5-2     x1

4-3-3      x1

I generally play 3-5-2 but sometimes 4-5-1 depending on fixtures. I have always played the full midfield as I have a lot of strength there and it's usually what wins me the fixture.

Â