12 Team Fantasy Premier League Draft Style

maqroll

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think it's me you beat. I had a couple of players who didn't play. Autosubs would have won it for me :(

I just looked, and I don't think they would have done . . . chappy also had a couple who didn't play, and his bench scored even more! Great tie though, very close finish. 

12 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Autosubs doesn't annoy me but making the wrong player choice in my first team does. For the past couple of weeks i've been leaving a stupid amount of points on my bench.

he-chose-poorly-300x173.jpg

On 1/26/2016 at 19:01, Rds1983 said:

Anybody going to grab Adebayor? 

I didn't want to answer this earlier, in case nobody else had the same idea, but I've put in a waiver request for him this week. I'm number 3 in the waiver queue, so I guess we'll see if either of those above me plumped for him. 

I've picked up Imbula as I'm number one on this waiver in our league. Was tempted by Adebayor and Doumbia but i'm happy with my forwards and if they're too good for Villa then I'm too good for them lol.

What is the highest points total in your league for one round?

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

In my very first week, I got 160.5, but maqroll should easily beat that I think. 

Can you still gazzump my Adebayor pick? I thought that waivers were set when the gameweek kicked off? Might have put my foot in it there then  .. .

Not sure, I'm not interested in him though so there are no problems.

I would have thought though that as long as he is listed on waivers priority goes to the highest person who puts in an offer for him.

Edited by sexbelowsound

Â