12 Team Fantasy Premier League Draft Style

maqroll

I'd agree with that. It also means more.

I was just recounting the tale with Stevo of where the plucky underdog had a substantial lead over the wealthy @HanoiVillan only for him to come from behind and win 117-112 at the death. 

The manager of the plucky underdogs should have been sacked though as he left 56 points on the bench.

The turning point in this seasons league I fear.

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Who are your midfielders?

EDIT: @Rds1983

There are only 4 players in my league as most people I know didn't like the sound of it. I know a few people who have changed their mind now that thye have seen it and want in. Because of this everyone has quite stacked teams and I've traded well.

My full team is:

De Gea

Van Dijk

Monreal

Fuchs

Ivanovic

Ozil

Payet

De Bruyne

Erikson

Hazard

Cabaye

Tadic

Sanchez

Arnautovic

Firmino

Afobe

I think to really make a league work you need at least eight people.

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't think this one is shit.

I think it has drawbacks which stop it being as good as it could be though.

That's the one.

They seem like a good group of devs though so I think they'll listen if the community wants changes.

The autosubs is the one for me. 

I know, I know, you have to put the research in and they give you a window before the game to make changes, but I quite often don't have time on a Saturday to check everyone is playing and make last minute changes. It really frustrates me when a player in my lineup doesn't play for no reason other than rotation or being "rested" because there's almost no way to predict that happening.

The scoring needs to be tweaked too, imo, but that's less of an issue.

Yeah, that's pretty sick. Eriksen is the don, I can't believe I got in the 4th or 5th round of the draft. 

6 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

I'd agree with that. It also means more.

I was just recounting the tale with Stevo of where the plucky underdog had a substantial lead over the wealthy @HanoiVillan only for him to come from behind and win 117-112 at the death. 

The manager of the plucky underdogs should have been sacked though as he left 56 points on the bench.

The turning point in this seasons league I fear.

Your bench was something else that day. Who knew Shane Long would be the highest-scoring forward? And that Howard would pull a massive one out the bag? 

It's weird, I know I haven't lost yet, but there have been several weeks (and this was one) where I went in to the final game of the week convinced I'd lost. I won one week by 0.25 points. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

That's the one.

They seem like a good group of devs though so I think they'll listen if the community wants changes.

I think it will improve with each season. I prefer this version to the Premiership one as I like the match ups and that everyone has different teams.

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yeah, that's pretty sick. Eriksen is the don, I can't believe I got in the 4th or 5th round of the draft. 

Most people were fighting over forwards which let me grab the midfield stars easier then it should be. If we did the draft again my team would be very different. 

It also helps that we have a 'boogey' team with restrictions on only picking English players. My uncle is doing it this year but whoever wins this year gets the handicap next (in our league not a merged one).

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Your bench was something else that day. Who knew Shane Long would be the highest-scoring forward? And that Howard would pull a massive one out the bag? 

It's weird, I know I haven't lost yet, but there have been several weeks (and this was one) where I went in to the final game of the week convinced I'd lost. I won one week by 0.25 points. 

I did that as well. Beat maqroll by the same score.

5 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Yeah, the scoring is the same for everyone but like Stevo said, Not everyone has time to change their teams.

I thought there was an App but its not for our version, its for their Perfect 11 version.

Yeah the app doesn't work for this.

I think Everton not playing Delofeu has just screwed me out of a win. I think once the clean sheet is added for Chelsea I'll have lost my matchup by the odd point. Had Delofeu played it would have scraped me over the line :(

Yep, behind now by 2 points. **** sake.

No Pedro and no Delofeu in tonight's games has cost me.

I need to pay more attention to this because my team is ravaged with injuries. Only one player on my bench played and that was Courtois. Everyone else is injured.

I'm slightly annoyed at my selections too. I got the win but there is a points target I've been trying to hit and this was the closest I have come. If I'd played Van Dijk or Hazard started then I would have hit my target.

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yep, behind now by 2 points. **** sake.

No Pedro and no Delofeu in tonight's games has cost me.

I need to pay more attention to this because my team is ravaged with injuries. Only one player on my bench played and that was Courtois. Everyone else is injured.

Gutted :(

Â