12 Team Fantasy Premier League Draft Style

maqroll

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I really disagree that the scoring is shit. I find it quite good actually, it really values all contributions. 

Agreed.

Sometimes I disagree with how the points are handed out but all in all I'm really glad we started this. Far more interesting than just the regular version.

• Like 2

Auto-Subs i'd like because I'm tired of picking up wins against people who aren't actively checking their lineups.

However i'd prefer no subs if it was in a league where everyone was actively participating because you actually need to think tactically about your team, formation and selection to maximise your points which I enjoy.

3 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Auto-Subs i'd like because I'm tired of picking up wins against people who aren't actively checking their lineups.

However i'd prefer no subs if it was in a league where everyone was actively participating because you actually need to think tactically about your team, formation and selection to maximise your points which I enjoy.

Yeah, I think the real issue here is getting together a group of 12 people who are really prepared to commit to the game for the full season (I'm not blaming anyone who isn't in this instance, we were trying it out). Then autosubs are less of an issue. I check the predicted teams in the 'Team News' on FantasyFootballScout on a Saturday morning, they're right 80-90% of the time (they predicted Son would start and he didn't this week, for example) but that's good enough really. As RDS says, there's also a window to change your lineup on this game which isn't there on FPL. 

8 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

As I've mentioned before I have a league going as well and expect to have between 3 and 5 active players come next season. I'm guessing you have about 8 active atm so a merger could work out well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

As I've mentioned before I have a league going as well and expect to have between 3 and 5 active players come next season. I'm guessing you have about 8 active atm so a merger could work out well.

I had the same thought earlier on today as well, I think that's potentially a very good idea. 

Yeah. I'm not fussed who we play with next year if we do this again as long as everyone is involved. I think we've missed out on a big part of the game, the trading, because we started so late as well. Everyone is afraid to exchange because players are pretty much established at the moment.

That being said, Costa is available.....

On December 14, 2015 at 10:52, Stevo985 said:

Despite my feigning disinterest, I've still been checking my team before every game, and the lack of autosubs has screwed me several times already.

Fixed...

Â