Weekends Football 11/13 September

andykeenan

Boy this is shit.  You're meant to say 'this is a poor advertisement for the Premier League'.  It's a poor expression of top class football.  Is there a single world class player for these grand, moneyed behemoths?  No invention, no injections of anything, no tempo.  Shaw looks good though.

Great performance from Everton.  Is it possible that Chelsea could finish outside the top four or is that never going to happen?  I just wonder. A lot of so-called average teams are looking a lot lot stronger these days with more money and better signings.  Might not be too long before we see one of the top four knocked of their perch, maybe.... 

they finished 6th in 2012 so anything is possible. I can still see Chelsea going on a run where they win 16 or 17 games out of 20 which will propel them up the table. 

Liverpool have been wank. It is virtually impossible to get top 4 with a midfield as average as Can, Milner, Lucas. No options on the bench either

I think Can is a very good player but he has been woefully managed by ROdgers since he got to England

Did Germany not play Can RB recently? I think, like Milner to a certain extent, being able to play a number of positions may be detrimental to his career.

Â